Thread: Well?

DickHead

Well?

Deerhunters? Any good?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I stayed home this year. Been skunked the last few.

The camping is still worth it, but not the anticipation and dissappointment.

Fourty will have to report here. Of course it could spark some anti conversation. Oh well they don't have to click right.

DickHead
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Fourty will have to report here. Of course it could spark some anti conversation. Oh well they don't have to click right.
    ****em if they can't take a joke. Thats why I posted it here in hunting.

If I can manage some free time this week I'm going looking for muzzleloaders. I know, I know, its a year until next season, but I'm thinking I'll put a new pair of waders and a Muzzlegun on layaway at sportsmans. Merry christmas to me.

If I can manage some free time this week I'm going looking for muzzleloaders
    I have three muzzleloaders. They are a blast to shoot! One of these years I will even take one hunting. Look at the Thompson Encore if you get a chance. IMO it is the straightest shooting Muzzleloader there is.

The camping is still worth it, but not the anticipation and dissappointment
    It is all about the outing. A couple of my favorite hunts have been taking my nephews when I had no tag. Then again, I am blessed with a deer nearly every year I have gone. I figure I have tagged 15 deer in the last 20 years(four of those years(two on a mission)I did not have a tag)
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum