Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discount Ski Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Deals for night skiing at Brighton

•Thursdays- Bring up Maverick card any thursday and receive half off on Twilight tickets. (12:30-9:00), $31?

•Tuesdays - fighttheugly.com and print a Night Coupon

•Wed. - get a coupon for 2 for 1 if you purchase a combo meal at Arctic Circle

•Fridays - show a x96 radio station Workers Union card for that night, get half off.

Also, for the next two weeks they have quad Wednesdays, $20 lift tickets if you bring along whatever it is they are looking for. I think this week is a bag of canned food for the food bank.
    Awesome information. I have taken advantage of the Wednesday 2 for 1 the past two weeks and it has been fantastic! small or no lines, great snow and a ton of runs for the $spent.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by fourtycal View Post
    Awesome information. I have taken advantage of the Wednesday 2 for 1 the past two weeks and it has been fantastic! small or no lines, great snow and a ton of runs for the $spent.
    So does this deal work the same for night skiing?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    So does this deal work the same for night skiing?
    Yes, all of the deals listed are for nights at Brighton 4pm to 9pm. I have been getting there around 6pm (after work) and getting a dozen or more runs in. A night pass is $34 this year so splitting that with DJ at $17 each I think it's a bargain!

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Kids and I are going to try and hit Brighton for some night skiing on the 22nd and 29th. Thanks for posting the discounts. Anyone know of deals on ski rentals? Sarah might fit some of Spencer's older ski stuff not sure yet, but Spencer on the other hand has out grown all of our accumulative ski gear!
    Chere'

I'm looking for some discounts to Powder Mountain tomorrow, Friday the 18th. Might even just do half a day.

There are plenty of places like Canyon Sports that do discounts on the full day, any clue about half day AM discounts? Looking at $49 from 9:00 to 1:00, it's a little steep.

EDIT, I just called them and with a UT drivers lisence it's $36 for half day, and $49 for full day.

This is already probably out there but you can always save a few bucks buying lift tickets at Canyon Sports and the Lift House right at the bottom of Big and Little Cottonwood by the 7-11...Brighton gives the best discount at about 56$ but you can save 5-6 bucks off every resort...

Any new discount sources for this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Any new discount sources for this season?
    Kind of weird, minus some early season pass discounts, I have seen nothing in the order for day tickets. I know you can hit most shops and they will give you a day ticket $5-$6 dollars cheaper than buying it at the resort. But that is really it. Kind of strange. You would think with the economy the way that it is, maybe they would be handing out the deals to get people up there. I think you are going to see the season pass holders maybe remain the same, might go down a bit, but I bet tourism this season is not like last year, people are broke. Maybe the Bird will be dead this season. Wide open slopes for me? One can only wish.........

There is one deal where you get a card from a 66 gas station. Fill up four times and get your card stamped before Dec. and get 2 for 1 tickets to Snowbird. You have to use the 2 for 1 before Christmas.

Canyon Sports has yet to announce their discounts, but it is always worth the stop. They usually offer discounts to several resorts. I'm sure most are familiar with this, but just in case.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

Let's bump this thread again this season. Where are the discount lift tickets at?

Nordic Valley, you can get notified of specials before they go public - https://nordicvalley.com/specials/

Where are you guys going for deals?

I usually get a season pass to snow basin. It may be good to get out. So I'm interested.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

15. Likes Sandstone Addiction, xjblue, Sombeech liked this post