Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discount Ski Thread

Discount Ski Thread

I figured that we should start a thread where we could post ski discounts. Every year there are several deals you can get from buying gas or coke or whatever. Then certain days are discounted at a few resorts. So if you hear of anything post the info here.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The Canyons: Cherry Picker Pass: 5 passes for 39 a piece. Good deal ... for the canyons. (its like 65 a day). www.thecanyons.com

Brighton: 2 for 1 night skiing on Fridays with X-96 freeloader card last year, hopefully this year too!

You can typically buy Snowbird passes and some other resorts for about 8 or 10 bucks less at Smith's Tix. Its been a few years, so I don't know if they still do this.

Yea 2 for 1 nights on Fridays with an x-96 freeloader card as Ben said, also Wednesdays are 2 for 1 if you buy a combo meal at Arctic Circle and ask for a coupon. Albertsons has had a deal the last couple years if you buy any Pepsi product (I think it's any product, might have to be at least a certain price?) a 2 for 1 for Monday nights will print out on the back of your receipt. You can ask their customer service for the details, I've not done it myself since I usually buy a pass, but my friend has done it a few times so I know it's legit (or it was last year).

A lot of ski shops sell discount tickets. Smiths has always done it, REI, the lift house, Garts, and I'm sure a bunch more. I've heard rumor that Harmons has the cheapest night passes for Brighton, but I don't know if it's true. Never pay for your ticket at the ticket booth, you can always at least save a couple bucks by buying them somewhere in the valley.

Of course don't forget the Phillips 66/Conoco deal, you only have a week or so left. If you fill up at least 8 gallons, go inside and get a card with a stamp on it. You get another stamp for each fill up, and after 4 fill ups you get a 2 for 1 to Snowbird good until just before Christmas. It ends on November 30th though so if you haven't started get all your friends to fill up and add to your card.

I just heard that you can get half price to the Canyons at Costco?

Wolf Mountain, formerly Nordic Valley has $8 night skiing on Monday nights, 4 to 9 pm

http://wolfmountaineden.com/

This is for the Ogden gang. It's no Snowbasin or Powder Mountain, but you can't go wrong for $8. And, if you're a family of 4, it's only $20.

They've got 2 lifts, with plans for expansion. It's a lot easier to get to than most resorts, too.

12-19-06 I called Brighton about discount nights.
    4-9pm regular price $30.00
    Friday nights 2 for 1 with an X96 freeloader card
    Wednsday nights 2 for 1 with Artic Circle combo meal (ask artic circle for the pass at the time of meal purchase)
    any night $10.00 off with two Pearsons nut roll wrappers
    any night $20.00 passes available at Sports Authority
    any night $21.00 passes available at Harmons grocery ($41 day passes)

Anybody know of any "deals" this year?

Out N Back | 1797 s state st | orem | UT | 84106

The Canyons Resort-
    Window Price ONB Discount Price
    Adult $79 $52
    Junior (7-12) $46 $37
    Senior (65+) $46 $37

Sundance Resort-
    Window Prices ONB Discount Price
    Weekday $35 $33
    Weekend $45 $44
    Child (6-12) $20 $18

You can buy night passes for Brighton at Albertsons Custy Service Desk for $23.

If you know someone that has a Canyons season pass you can get a buddy pass for $59 if you go with them.

I have a friend that works at the U of U. She gets Canyons passes for me for $57. I assume most U employees get the same deal.
    Outside is the best side

I just got two 2 for 1 passes to Brighton night skiing after I bought a couple combo meals. They are good for Wednesday nights only.

We need to get the bogley group night skiing going again.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    I can get $40 lift tickects to Powder Mountian they are only good for Thursdays. If you want to go sometime on a Thursday let me know.
    Chere'

I just used this one today. Good till Feb. 12th. Sweet deal, $109 for two lift tickets and two lunches with two beers or sodas. The meal alone would be about $15 each.

http://www.thecanyons.com/pairpass/

This is for the newbies, but Brighton has a deal for $32 for Explorer and Majestic lifts, which are great for folks who are learning and for the freestyle run. This is for all day pass.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy125
    I just used this one today. Good till Feb. 12th. Sweet deal, $109 for two lift tickets and two lunches with two beers or sodas. The meal alone would be about $15 each.
    http://www.thecanyons.com/pairpass/
    I went up last weekend with this deal. Pretty sweet considering day passes are 80bucks a pop. Bad news is your only choice for beer is bud or bud light

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING TO TRADE SKI PASSES PM ME.

monday nights 2 for 1 at brighton with any purchase at 7-11
    "Idontgiveshitjustdothedew"

Another I remembered, apparently if you go to Maverik you can get a deal for a half price twilight pass at Brighton on Thursdays (twilight is from I think 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm). This just started last Thursday and is supposed to go through the end of the season.

Where are the 2010 deals?

Deals for night skiing at Brighton

•Thursdays- Bring up Maverick card any thursday and receive half off on Twilight tickets. (12:30-9:00), $31?

•Tuesdays - fighttheugly.com and print a Night Coupon

•Wed. - get a coupon for 2 for 1 if you purchase a combo meal at Arctic Circle

•Fridays - show a x96 radio station Workers Union card for that night, get half off.

Also, for the next two weeks they have quad Wednesdays, $20 lift tickets if you bring along whatever it is they are looking for. I think this week is a bag of canned food for the food bank.

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Deals for night skiing at Brighton

•Thursdays- Bring up Maverick card any thursday and receive half off on Twilight tickets. (12:30-9:00), $31?

•Tuesdays - fighttheugly.com and print a Night Coupon

•Wed. - get a coupon for 2 for 1 if you purchase a combo meal at Arctic Circle

•Fridays - show a x96 radio station Workers Union card for that night, get half off.

Also, for the next two weeks they have quad Wednesdays, $20 lift tickets if you bring along whatever it is they are looking for. I think this week is a bag of canned food for the food bank.
    Cheers