Thread: Does anyone boulder, want to come

Does anyone boulder, want to come

We usually go at night 2 or 3 nights a week up little cottonwood, but I always need partners. My best so far is a V4-5, so i'm nothing special, but we have fun. Let me know if you want to come.

It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'd like to sometime, i have football practice every night right now, but in a week or two that will be over. I live right by little cottonwood too, so i could definately come up sometime. I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to climbing, but i'm down with having a good time.
    Some days all you can do is smile and wait for some kind soul to come pull your ass out of the bind you've gotten yourself into

Name a time and place. Some nights I am swamped with homework, but otherwise I'd like to come.

Same here. I just got 2 new head lamps and need to try them out. I got the Princeton EOS and and Aurora.
    Let's Roll

You're going to love the Princeton, best headlamps out there, period.

I was going to say Monday night, LCC, but I just remembered, Iron and Wine concert. So it'll be tuesday in LCC unless I go home to see my little brother. He got sent home early from his mission. Anyway, I'm not sure what area. I'll post it and the time, but you can plan on it. Do you have crash pads??

Price
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

Tuesday should work for me, I have class and if my lab goes late I might not make it. Usually I'm out early though. I don't have a crash pad. I've been a few times and have all the other gear I need, but have always gone with guys who already had pads. I MIGHT be able to borrow one if I need to, or I could invite someone who has one.

Eric.