Thread: What the hell is this??

What the hell is this??

Who is this, and what does he support, represent??? You can hate Bush if you feel so inclined, but is this guy trying to say he's a terrorist? Supports them?? I'm not impressed.

not impressed at all
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I echo your sentiment--what the hell is this? No, really, what is it? :) Whatever meaning you're able to get out of that plate, I just can't see it.

Maybe you'll be impressed with this license plate, though.

Nevermind, I just read your spelling of Zarqawi's name in the other thread and figured out the rest using Google. I used to have access to motor vehicle records, but apparently I no longer do, otherwise I'd look up the plate and see if it has anything to do with the person's name and his ZR-2.

Is this guy smokin crack? Some body should say something to him about this. What a TOOL!!!!

2 words - Shock Factor. Apparently he's succeeding...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

yeah, i could see that now. It's a ZR-2 and he rides a Kawasaki. It's a stretch, but maybe.

WTF.....yeah looks like a redneck moto thing. He is trying way too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by price1869
    yeah, i could see that now. It's a ZR-2 and he rides a Kawasaki. It's a stretch, but maybe.
    That was my first thoughts , I think I have seen that truck at a motocross race Or a desert race. But I oculd be wrong.
    SUWA Hates you, JUST SAY NO TO SUWA
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

I think this guy is smoking something, you're just asking for someone to key your car with a plate like that on it. Imagine someone who's lost a loved one to a terrorist act coming up on that car.

Just so everyone knows, I'm not suggesting we blow up this guy's truck or anything. If he does like terrorists, let's look at him with disgust and pity. If he's just ignorant, let's look at him with pity.

----

Silly rabbi, kicks are for trigs.

Quote Originally Posted by price1869
    Just so everyone knows, I'm not suggesting we blow up this guy's truck or anything. If he does like terrorists, let's look at him with disgust and pity. If he's just ignorant, let's look at him with pity.

----

Silly rabbi, kicks are for trigs.
    Did you take the picture or did someone send it to you? Do you know what city this is in?

I took the picture outside the Little Sleazers in Holladay.

OK, I'm clueless. What are you guys saying it means?

Quote Originally Posted by Shan
    OK, I'm clueless. What are you guys saying it means?
    They're saying that it's supposedly showing support for Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, who is (or was) a terrorist.

I didn't see the connection at first because I'd never heard of the guy, and I'll bet the owner of that truck doesn't have a clue either. It's probably coincidental that the pronunciation of his license plate sounds like the last name of a terrorist, and I'll bet the actual meaning has nothing to do with Zarqawi.