Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do we know each other? In real life? In reality life?

Do we know each other? In real life? In reality life?

Really guys . . . and gals, Do you all know each other and I'm the only one who just stumbled on this page and continues to post even though I don't really know anyone?

I propose a UUTAH.com get together. In SLC, a weekday night, BYOB BBQ maybe watch a baseball game or have a fire kind of thing. The grand finale will be a fist fight over whether guns are for pussies or not. Then we'll all get out our guns and shoot the loser.

Afleck Park would be a cool place for this. I'll bring firewood. Who's in?

Price
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Does we know each other? In real life? In reality life?

Quote Originally Posted by price1869
    Really guys . . . and gals, Do you all know each other and I'm the only one who just stumbled on this page and continues to post even though I don't really know anyone?
    I think I fall into the same category as you. I only know a couple of the people who joined after falling for Accadacca's spam over on the UTAG forum.

A barbeque sounds like something I might be interested in, if the timing's right. It's a 2-hour drive for me to get to SLC, so that's probably the biggest factor (actually, it would be the driving back home late that would suck).

I don't know anyone on this site. I'd like to meet some of you and a get together sounds like a good idea. Maybe we could go to one of the dodgeball games, dress up like old ladies, pretend we are married to the players, and cheer them on.

DickHead
    I like it. Thursdays and Fridays are out for me, as are saturday about 50% of the time (I work nights those nights).

In.

Tis always nice to put a name w/ a face.

Even though I would most likely get ritualistically beaten , I would still be down for a BBQ before the snow gets here. I hold no real grudges, besides if you all got a chance to meet me in person you would find out how much of an a**hole I really am.

James

I could be down with something, I don't think I have made anyone mad at me yet, so it should be safe

Okay, I'm just the idea guy, someone who actually has some friends here has to organize the thing. Sombeech?? Acca? Let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by James_B_Wads2000
    Even though I would most likely get ritualistically beaten , I would still be down for a BBQ before the snow gets here. I hold no real grudges, besides if you all got a chance to meet me in person you would find out how much of an a**hole I really am.

James
    Well, you and I should get along like two peas in a pod. I'm an a$$hole too! You haven't pissed me off yet. I dunno if I would be down with a BBQ. Then I would have to pretend to be all nice and cordial. I'd be willing to reconsider if the get-together were at Southern Exposure.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Iceaxe is pretty good at organizing stuff like this. How about it Iceaxe? Another trip up the canyon for a BBQ? I'd be down...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I don't know anyone in real life either, price. I did meet Jamis Jockey briefly last month however.

Superriffic S*
    I know rockgremlin fairly well and have met rock_ski_cowboy, but other than that I have just heard about people. I am sure that everyone could put their "feelers" away for an evening of getting acquainted and not have to resort to shooting each other.

Give us some dates price.......not much to it. Someone bring a BBQ or is their one at the park? Then we assign items to bring.

i.e. The 4 W's......Where, When, Who and What.

That sounds cool. I'd love to get together, but I can't promise anything. I'm employeed full time, full time school, a crappy dodger of balls, and then I have a bunch of honey-do's.

But this isn't an excuse. Let's do it! I guess SLC would be the ideal location. I'm up north, as with a few of us, but SLC is probably the best geographical area.

Oh, and by the way, I did some spamming on the UMB forum. I stopped, because most of the latest members are "fake". You know, adult site owners joining up, and putting links to their sites to get you to visit.

Anyways, a BBQ would be fun. I'm sorry, but I can't do much about planning it. I'm already having to log onto uutah.com late at night because that's the only time I can. (You've probably noticed I haven't had time to fulfill my moderator position and edit all of your cursing on here lately )

Sounds like a good time, If the date workd out with my schedual. I work nights, 3:30-midnight m-f andevery other weekend, but when I have to work on a saterday I get a day off during a week. and I also have classes in the during the day.
    SUWA Hates you, JUST SAY NO TO SUWA
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

You had me at BBQ........

Wednesday night then. 7:30 Affleck Park or BCC, you guys decide. BCC will kick us out at 10:00, but that's cool. I just figure it's more central than East Canyon. I'll bring firewood, some extra beef. Someone want to volunteer their grill, or I think there might be some that we could use up in the canyon. Dogwood i think is the name of the area. Look for a white F150 as featured in the Alcatraz TR. I'll see you all there.

Price

I have to say, I know a few on here. Related to some. Known some for quite some time. Some only met once or twice. The BBQ sounds nice. I look forward to seeing a "TR" for it. I'm sorry I can't be there but I'll be there in spirit.

So, how'd it turn out? Sorry I couldn't make it.

I don't believe I know any of you other than Udink and that's by way of GeoCaching in the San Rafael Swell area. And in my profession that is probably a good thing, "That we haven't met before.'' Other than James_B_Wads2000, haven't we meet somewhere, maybe in the booking room??? (just joking James, I'll never tell anyone why)...
    ----------------------------------------------
    Life Sucks When Making a Living Gets In The Way Of Living!