Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ***UUTAH Fantasy NBA League***

let the fun begin, I love basketball season

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Anyone want to trade????? I am offering A. Stoudemire for someone good. He is supposed to be back in Feb. He averaged 26.0 & 8.9 last year. I don't want to wait, I want someone that will produce now!

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Anyone want to trade????? I am offering A. Stoudemire for someone good. He is supposed to be back in Feb. He averaged 26.0 & 8.9 last year. I don't want to wait, I want someone that will produce now!
    Last season I had Jason Kidd who was out for the first three months, I waited and it was well worth it, but I think I'm going to pass on your trade accadacca. sorry

Does anyone know what this means?

When I go to my individual team roster for any given day, it lists in one column the opponent, and in the next column, the time for the game. Most of the game times are highlighted in blue, however, a few are in black. When I go to the "Stattracker" it shows that the games which were highlighted in black aren't listed beside the player's name. So what does this mean? Is this some sinister way of saying, "don't pick a player when the game time is highlighted in black"? Just wondering if anyone knows.

Shane

Re: Does anyone know what this means?

Quote Originally Posted by jimflint1
    When I go to my individual team roster for any given day, it lists in one column the opponent, and in the next column, the time for the game. Most of the game times are highlighted in blue, however, a few are in black. When I go to the "Stattracker" it shows that the games which were highlighted in black aren't listed beside the player's name. So what does this mean? Is this some sinister way of saying, "don't pick a player when the game time is highlighted in black"? Just wondering if anyone knows.

Shane
    the ones that are listed in blue just have a link to view a preview or some jerks opinion about the upcoming game. The times that are listed in Black have no preview, you would still want to pick the best players for your roster no matter what.

I am totally clueless on this thing..........

I just looked and I am 2-6-1. It is completely different than the football thing. The FB is idiot proof and I guess I don t pass on that for the BB?

Well, you definitely need to check your lineup on a daily basis as many more games are played than in football. Make sure you have these playing each night as games allow: G - SG - PG- F- SF- PF - C- C- Util - Util. Click on the player's name just like you would in football to find out how they're doing and dump players if you can find someone better. The key thing though is keeping up with it daily.

Yeah, what jimflint1 said, I will go in Monday and set my roster for the next week. It works well for me and then I will just go in and check it throughout the week to make sure I don't have an injured cry baby on the active roster.

Quote Originally Posted by nitmik
    Yeah, what jimflint1 said, I will go in Monday and set my roster for the next week. It works well for me and then I will just go in and check it throughout the week to make sure I don't have an injured cry baby on the active roster.
    Nitmik is notorious for compiling as many injured cry babies as he can on a roster. I hate to break it to the league but GhostMission's autodraft team is going to resemble the 72-10 Bulls. I suggest you all forfeit to me and do it now.

[quote="TripleDeluxI hate to break it to the league but GhostMission's autodraft team is going to resemble the 72-10 Bulls. I suggest you all forfeit to me and do it now.[/quote]

I would if you had any chance in "heck" of actually resembling the 72-10 bulls. Who are you going to add when Webber and Nash go down with month long injuries??? That's their recent mode of operation.

Quote Originally Posted by jimflint1
    I would if you had any chance in "heck" of actually resembling the 72-10 bulls. Who are you going to add when Webber and Nash go down with month long injuries??? That's their recent mode of operation.
    Bring it Jimbo...

I'm just kidding around, seriously, looks like a pretty competitive league. What is your team name Jim?

Damn, do I really have to listen to triple smack talk? Your team sucks just like you

Shhhiiiiit. I'm in fourth place, and I haven't even checked my roster for two weeks. If I put a little effort into it, I could give you a run for your $$$.

I'm the 'Afros.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Shhhiiiiit. I'm in fourth place, and I haven't even checked my roster for two weeks. If I put a little effort into it, I could give you a run for your $$$.

I'm the 'Afros.
    Hey, I sent you a deal for Amare... check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleDelux
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin

I'm the 'Afros.
    Hey, I sent you a deal for Amare... check it out.
    You reall want him?

You reall want him?
    I'll take the chance if he wants Dunleavy for him I'm game. Dunleavy is turning it around.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleDelux
    You reall want him?
    I'll take the chance if he wants Dunleavy for him I'm game. Dunleavy is turning it around.
    I'm not a dunleavy fan, he's like vanhorn to me, just never trust him

I'm not a dunleavy fan, he's like vanhorn to me, just never trust him
    Good hell, what do you want for a guy that won't likely play all year? I'm going to personally make it my mission to destroy your team Mike... well, at least after I destroy Bret's, then Jimbos...