Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: ***UUTAH Fantasy NBA League***

It's a crap shoot around playoff time---teams rest guys with minor injuries for the first round of the playoffs--I'm assuming that's what's happening.
    On the other hand, if you had Garnett, you'd have a player sitting with a faked injury so that his team gets a higher lottery pick--expect that with some of the Jazz players after they're mathematically eliminated.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Duncan and maybe more of my guys resting some of these games. At least only playing as much as they have to.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I regret to inform Mr. Hammergate that I KICKED HIS BUTT!!!

Thanks all of you for playing. It was fun, but a bit tedious to keep up with the team adjustments week in and week out. Next year, I'll be back to defend my title if any of you want to join me.

Now, back to the real world!

Quote Originally Posted by jimflint1

Thanks all of you for playing. It was fun, but a bit tedious to keep up with the team adjustments week in and week out. Next year, I'll be back to defend my title if any of you want to join me.

Congrats on a great season, I had no answer for 1/2 my team resting up for the playoffs. Bummer.... I contemplated dropping Gasol, Kidd, and JRich over the weekend. That would have been insane...

Oh well, next year it'll be Flint and Me again cause the rest of you are the worst collection of fantasy players I've ever seen. See ya next year Flint, good job on the title.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate

Congrats on a great season, I had no answer for 1/2 my team resting up for the playoffs. Bummer.... I contemplated dropping Gasol, Kidd, and JRich over the weekend. That would have been insane...

Oh well, next year it'll be Flint and Me again cause the rest of you are the worst collection of fantasy players I've ever seen. See ya next year Flint, good job on the title.

I think it is just that we have lives and don't sit and do research on all the players and map out the draft and shit like that. Season was fun, I finally figured it out towards the end and for my first Fantasy bball it wasn't to bad. I'll Be back next year!! We just need everyone to acutaally manager there teams and not just drop the ball.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Quote Originally Posted by live2ride
    I think it is just that we have lives and don't sit and do research on all the players and map out the draft and shit like that. Season was fun, I finally figured it out towards the end and for my first Fantasy bball it wasn't to bad. I'll Be back next year!! We just need everyone to acutaally manager there teams and not just drop the ball.

You hit on it, its really not that hard and isn't necessarily about research, but setting your freaking line ups week to week. That's all I ask, it makes it really competitive if people perform that weekly task.

Holy shit, it appears I can't spell today? You would think I have been drinking.

I didn't really do research, but I'll admit it meant a lot more to me than it probably should've---can't keep that competitiveness down. And I did do some research on the yahoo fantasy "add a player" page. Yeah, if everyone would just set their lineups that would've made it a lot more competitive. So now that everyone knows what it takes, maybe only those who really want to go to the trouble of setting lineups and doing a little research to replace injured or underperforming players, will sign up.

Anyway, thanks Hammergate for the props. It was a great battle--you kicked butt on me every time during the regular season.

Yippee..... from last place after the first month to 3rd.... hope I don't hurt my arm patting myself on the back

Congrats Ender's Game

Anyway, thanks Hammergate for the props. It was a great battle--you kicked butt on me every time during the regular season.
    Seriously, nice job keeping it up through the last few weeks, we both had some major players go down, Bosh v TMac that was probably a wash, you made some key pick ups that put you over the top. Props, you'd do well in our regulars league, you're a good/attentive player. I'll send you a link to join in the fall for our other league.

DHGPimp...

PS - The rest of you can go to hell...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Yippee..... from last place after the first month to 3rd.... hope I don't hurt my arm patting myself on the back

Congrats Ender's Game

Thanks! And nice comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate

Props, you'd do well in our regulars league, you're a good/attentive player. I'll send you a link to join in the fall for our other league.
    Sounds fun!

Anyone know when the fantasy season starts, the real season starts next week. Tuesday at LAL

I couldn't get it to work...WTF????

Quote Originally Posted by shanehadman
    I couldn't get it to work...WTF????
    Get what to work?

I want in on the Fantasy BBall again this year, so am I missing the posts or has is not been put together yet?