Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: ***UUTAH Fantasy NBA League***

Quote Originally Posted by nitmik
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    Hey Nitmik, you stink...
    eat dick
    I'm firing on all 8 right now, there wasn't a team I wouldn't have crushed 7-2 this week.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'm not used to being up only 5-3 on Wednesday, I'll got 8-1 by Saturday.

Good and crushed by Sunday huh? HA!!

I was down 7-2 going into sunday. What happened?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Yeah, the Afros gave it to Hammergate prizon style......bitzzzz..

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Good and crushed by Sunday huh? HA!!

I was down 7-2 going into sunday. What happened?
    Yada, yada, yada, that shit happens to me once every 11 weeks where either my players take a vacation or my opponent runs like 8 to 10 more games at me.

If its any consolation to you all I've examined the contender lineups and my team is as close to untouchable in crunch time as I've ever seen. I'm going to love turning you into the gimp from Pulp Fiction...

Don't be surprised if Wire2Wire is Unwired by the end of tonight. I've nearly caught you Hammergate!!

Looks like I get to be the one to change up the top standings once again if the scores hold? I just need a full healthy team

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Quote Originally Posted by live2ride
    Looks like I get to be the one to change up the top standings once again if the scores hold? I just need a full healthy team
    You'd better get one fast!! Like you and Hammergate are the only ones who have injured or players who aren't playing for some reason---I had Jameer Nelson on my team, who was injured for half the week. I also have David West on my team who missed a couple of games while his wife had a baby.

As of right now, I own you 7-2. So you won't be changing anything unless you do a lot more damage tonight.

Funny that Hammergate disappears from the site the second he gets dethroned.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    he'll be back if he happens to get by me this week--if not though, he's going to have to change his name once more.

Quote Originally Posted by jimflint1
    he'll be back if he happens to get by me this week--if not though, he's going to have to change his name once more.
    I actually got kinda busy, mostly this site blows but in the name of smack, your mouth looks kinds purdy.... I'll be all over your purdy mouth end of April.

I actually got kinda busy, mostly this site blows but in the name of smack, your mouth looks kinds purdy.... I'll be all over your purdy mouth end of April.

LOL! You're team is garbage.... sit down, its a two man horse race... lol! freaking retard.

Hey Hammergate--my hemmorhoid doctor is your brain surgeon.

I call it your good fortune that I played four less games than you, and that Childress was injured--otherwise, you'd still be looking up.

I call it your good fortune that I played four less games than you, and that Childress was injured--otherwise, you'd still be looking up.
    I'm 13-5 in two matches against you, plus I had Howard out for 2 games, Dalenbert for 1 and 1/2. I've tracked stats against your team cause for the life of me can't figure out how you are sticking with me over the last five weeks, its 4-1 Pimps since I've been tracking.... Good luck in the playoffs.

I've tracked stats against your team cause for the life of me can't figure out how you are sticking with me over the last five weeks, its 4-1 Pimps since I've been tracking.... Good luck in the playoffs.
    A couple of those weeks where you won 7-2 against your opponent I would have got you 7-2, you understand, it validates my superiority.