Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: ***UUTAH Fantasy NBA League***

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    I'm 13-5 in two matches against you, plus I had Howard out for 2 games, Dalenbert for 1 and 1/2. I've tracked stats against your team cause for the life of me can't figure out how you are sticking with me over the last five weeks, its 4-1 Pimps since I've been tracking.... Good luck in the playoffs.
    This past week, could've easily been 5-4 in my favor--if Childress hadn't gone down. If he had reached his averages on steals and rebounds--it would've been a different story. My team is better now than the first week you trashed me, but like anyone else, mediocrity is only one or two key injuries away. So if you beat me when totally healthy, kudos to you. Rock on, bro.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hammer lost this past week, cryin shame, "*" <---- oh you know what it means

Is there a Commish in this league? I need to edit my "can't cut" list and I need commissioner assistance.

Thanks

Pimps

I will drop just him for you and leave the "Can't Cut list" enabled. For the following reason.

Can't Cut list: A number of the best players in the game will be on this list throughout the season. When a player is on the list, he cannot be waived from a team under any circumstances. The "Can't Cut" list, which will be updated when necessary, will prevent managers at the bottom of the standings from changing the league dynamics by waiving all of their outstanding players.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    I will drop just him for you and leave the "Can't Cut list" enabled. For the following reason.

Can't Cut list: A number of the best players in the game will be on this list throughout the season. When a player is on the list, he cannot be waived from a team under any circumstances. The "Can't Cut" list, which will be updated when necessary, will prevent managers at the bottom of the standings from changing the league dynamics by waiving all of their outstanding players.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jimflint1
    Where is this "can't cut list"? I've never even heard of it.
    I think Yahoo has a list of top 20 players you can't cut, its mostly for public leagues so at the end of the year (like now) the losers can't drop say a LeBron James just cause they're pissed and give the person in playoff contention an unfair advantage. Most leagues I play I know the jokers I'm playing with so we disable the can't cut list because invariably an asshole like TMac will go down for the remainder of the year.

That is all....

Does our season end in the last two weeks of regular season play for the NBA? If So I need to be able to drop O'neal from my can't cut list also

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Legia--aren't you playing anymore? I noticed for the last three days you've not updated your lineup and you have slots to fill and guys that could be playing them.

There, I left all of my players on the bench for Thursday, so now we can begin on a more even keel.

Quote Originally Posted by nitmik
    Hammer lost this past week, cryin shame, "*" <---- oh you know what it means
    I'll be prison style raping you next week and I won't even be around.

I may be in trouble in the playoffs---I just lost my third best player, Chris Bosh, who may be out for the season. Yikes--what a bad time to lose an important player.

I may be in trouble in the playoffs---I just lost my third best player, Chris Bosh, who may be out for the season. Yikes--what a bad time to lose an important player.
    That is a huge blow, I'm shaky as hell because of me losing TMac, I was able to grab Josh Howard but he's shaky at best. We might just end up with a sleeper champ, that would blow...

Crapper, I think it's going to be a fight to the finish this week--I'm up 6-3 now, but you have several players going tonight and I only have one, and a shaky one at that.

It's going to be close, I just hope we beat that pimp bitch

Quote Originally Posted by nitmik
    It's going to be close, I just hope we beat that pimp bitch
    There is no shame in taking 2nd, in your case Nits 4th.

Get ready 2 B rolled, Hammergate!!
    You actually might, I have no idea why Maggette and Richardson aren't playing. A little info might be helpful but I can't get any.... Curses!