Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: ***UUTAH Fantasy NBA League***

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Hey Wire2Wire...thanks for dropping J. Howard a few weeks ago. I've been in serious need of a replacement for that CRIPPLE on my roster that goes by the name Corey Maggette.
    I dropped Jawanda Howard? Eh, who cares, I'm pretty solid up front, the Sam Cassell pickup was just a freaking off the chart score plus I know for a fact someone is picking up Brevin so my biggest competitor dumped Cassell for Earl Boykins and Brevin for Steve Blake... ouch.

Wire2Wire should stay intact after those moves.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Hey Wire2Wire...thanks for dropping J. Howard a few weeks ago. I've been in serious need of a replacement for that CRIPPLE on my roster that goes by the name Corey Maggette.
    I dropped Jawanda Howard? Eh, who cares, I'm pretty solid up front, the Sam Cassell pickup was just a freaking off the chart score plus I know for a fact someone is picking up Brevin so my biggest competitor dumped Cassell for Earl Boykins and Brevin for Steve Blake... ouch.

Wire2Wire should stay intact after those moves.
    In short order, you'll see why I dropped them. Knight is dropping like a rock in the rankings and can't stay healthy. Cassell is so inconsistent that I couldn't keep him. That and his abyssmal field goal percentage. These moves I made will actually help me kick your butt.

Quote Originally Posted by jimflint1
    In short order, you'll see why I dropped them. Knight is dropping like a rock in the rankings and can't stay healthy. Cassell is so inconsistent that I couldn't keep him. That and his abyssmal field goal percentage. These moves I made will actually help me kick your butt.
    Blake is more consistant than Cassell? That just doesn't make any sense, plus Brevin got hurt a bit but he's among league leaders in assists, that's like me dropping TMac cause he's got a shaky back. I think Brevin has missed a total of 2 1/2 games, I'd kill to figure out a way to get him on my team but with my current rotation of point guards who am I going to drop? Kidd? He gets injured sometimes....

the Sam Cassell pickup was just a freaking off the chart.
    Yer....uhhh.... I think you picked up Cassell cause he is your twin. He has a face that only a mother could love.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    He has a face that only a mother could love.
    And that he singlehandedly turned the Clipps into a playoff team, do I care he looks like an Alien? Hell no, he freakin balls...

Blake is more consistant than Cassell? That just doesn't make any sense, plus Brevin got hurt a bit but he's among league leaders in assists, that's like me dropping TMac cause he's got a shaky back. I think Brevin has missed a total of 2 1/2 games, I'd kill to figure out a way to get him on my team but with my current rotation of point guards who am I going to drop? Kidd? He gets injured sometimes....
    Blake? No, but better field goal percentage, and not bad on threes, both of which I needed more of. His assists aren't far off from Cassell's and I picked up some other guys who are scoring. Granted, Boykins took a dive right after I picked him up, but just before that, right after he came back from his injury he was awesome. Brevin has dropped each new ranking. He may have come back from his injuries, but his stats have dropped considerably. Of course, I may have to eat my words on both those guys eventually, but you've got to realize, I've been watching them all season and I think I've helped my team, not hurt it.

Its cool, you gotta do what you gotta do. I've been hoping the Jazz would go after Brevin to serve as a tutor for Deron Williams, he's still got plenty of game left to.

Yeah, Brevin would be good tutor for Deron. I'm wondering what's happened with Deron anyway--seemed to have started off the season playing well, then dropped off--sort of seems like he dropped off after that incident with Whaley at Park City.

Quote Originally Posted by jimflint1
    Yeah, Brevin would be good tutor for Deron. I'm wondering what's happened with Deron anyway--seemed to have started off the season playing well, then dropped off--sort of seems like he dropped off after that incident with Whaley at Park City.
    I went to the game Saturday and was basically thinking the same thing, he flat out needs to play more. Don't know if Sloan doesn't want to play him 35 because he's a rookie but he's got far more talent than anyone at that position but Sloan seems hesitant with his Rookies.... That's a Sloanism.

BTW - LeBron is pretty good.

I went to the game Saturday and was basically thinking the same thing, he flat out needs to play more. Don't know if Sloan doesn't want to play him 35 because he's a rookie but he's got far more talent than anyone at that position but Sloan seems hesitant with his Rookies.... That's a Sloanism.

BTW - LeBron is pretty good.
    Yeah, that's a Sloanism--but I love Jerry. I just think he's trying to get the rookie to prove himself in practice or make sure he follows the game plan when he's out on the floor. There's a learning curve involved.

And yeah, LeBron is good!!

Who am I owning this week? Legia?

Who's next? Blings? Its getting easy again....

Who's next? Blings?
    Your mom! Atleast she was for me

Quote Originally Posted by nitmik
    My mom is 70, ick!

My mom is 70, ick!
    thanks for clarifying that for me, it explains something that happened during the event

thanks for clarifying that for me, it explains something that happened during the event
    What did you not understand about my mom being 70? You should go **** a midget if you have a fetish...

New week, new ways to Brokeback my opponent.

Beehives might help me expand my lead, well done Bungalow....

Hey Nitmik, you stink...

Hey Nitmik, you stink...
    eat dick