Thread: Haunted Houses

Haunted Houses

C'mon people! It's October already! Get out there and do something scary! Like go fill your gas tank...

Anyone been to any of the Haunted Houses around town? Which are the best? I've heard that Rocky Point is boldly boasting of "...being the scariest Haunted House in the Nation..." Any truth to this?

Someone ought to do a Haunted House review in the same fashion that I'm doing the Scary Movie review.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

filling the tank on my honda pilot ws very scarey, I'm still shaking and that was saturday

Too expensive for 30 minutes of entertainment.
    Let's Roll

Re: Haunted Houses

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Someone ought to do a Haunted House review in the same fashion that I'm doing the Scary Movie review.
    Yeah why don't you get it gong MR. GORE.....

Quote Originally Posted by nitmik
    filling the tank on my honda pilot ws very scarey, I'm still shaking and that was saturday
    Try filling the 36 gallon tank on your F-150. That's horrific.
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

What's the average admission price these days? Isn't it getting around $20?

I'll tell you what, I'd go to one if I thought it would be worth my admission fee (not to mention my wife's also) but in the latter years, I've come to realize that it's a bunch of goth kids running the show.

Goths can't wait for halloween to come around. It's their freeride to dress up, and (almost) be cool. November 1st is actually a pretty sad day for them.

But anyways, back to the haunted houses... What do you say, rock? How are they looking this year?

The best ones I've been to lately have been the "haunted" corn mazes. You know, the ones with chainsaws running around. They're better when it's not crowded, also, 'cause you don't hear anybody around, and all of a sudden BOO!!

I think I just peed.

Quote Originally Posted by price1869
    Quote Originally Posted by nitmik
    Try filling the 36 gallon tank on your F-150. That's horrific.
    Yeah, that would be scary

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    I've come to realize that it's a bunch of goth kids running the show.

Yeah and the chainsaw guys are the best. When they put it on your leg and gas it. Of course they don't have the chain on tho.....

Yeah, they're retarded, but I (reluctantly) went to the nightmare on 13th and actually haven't laughed so hard in a long long time. It wasn't the place, it was the girl I was with, who is usually really level headed. She just hates The Ring, and when the girl popped up out of the well, she started screaming "I don't want to, I don't want to," and squeezing me so hard i thought that beetween the squeeze and my laughing I was definitely going to pee my pants.

anyway, had a good time. $30 is a lot though.

Price
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

DickHead

anyway, had a good time. $30 is a lot though.

Price

Haunted houses don't do a thing for me. Espeically not at $30.

and actually haven't laughed so hard in a long long time.
    HaHa. I went to one a few years ago with a big group. All the girls reacted pretty much normal, you know screaming and hand squeezing etc..., except my friends wife (girlfriend at the time) we were all on the ground crying we were laughing so hard. She seriously acted like all the workers were serial killers and were about to take her in the back and murder her. My buddy ran away from her at one spot and she ran behind the rest of us screaming. She kept threatening the workers that if they touched her she would kick them in the balls. Of course this just egged them on to get as close as possible to her without touching her. I told myself I would never go to a haunted house again because they aren't worth the money, but if my buddy could convince his wife to go again I'd pay whatever they are charging I still don't think I have laughed so hard since.