Thread: Utes Alex Smith

Utes Alex Smith

Ex Utah Ute Alex Smith is scheduled to start Sunday for the San Fran fudge packers against Indy.

Go Alex.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Didn't he start the season opener? And then at half-time they yanked him and put in Rattay?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I think I may have to watch to see him fall on his face, not that I hate him or the U, it'll just be fun. I'm suprised they are doing it against Indy, they should have done it last week against Arizona.

He got yanked after pre-season. The O-line is horrible and I feel for him. But he has got to learn sometime right??? How will he learn on the sideline???

San Fran has basically decide this season is a total loss so they might as well get the new guy some seasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    San Fran has basically decide this season is a total loss so they might as well get the new guy some seasoning.
    REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE!

Actually Alex looked pretty damn good in the first half and people got pretty excited until he started throwing the ball directly at Cardinal linebackers.... I do think he'll be a star but they desperately need one more player on offense and a quality offensive line. Reggie Bush could absolutely kill in that lineup. We need to lose the rest of our games while Alex makes improvements.

I heard he played well. Of course I was stuck with the donkeys instead of the 9ers game. I need the TICKET! Maybe next year? It would probably lead to a divorce tho. The 9ers are playing the Texans the Sunday after the Utes play in SF. It would be a great double header. Yeah right the two dogs fight for Reggie. However, rockgremlin cant go! Speaking of divorce's....

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    I heard he played well. Of course I was stuck with the donkeys instead of the 9ers game. I need the TICKET! Maybe next year? It would probably lead to a divorce tho. The 9ers are playing the Texans the Sunday after the Utes play in SF. It would be a great double header. Yeah right the two dogs fight for Reggie. However, rockgremlin cant go! Speaking of divorce's....
    Ha! I checked out the schedule and I'm pretty certain the 9ers won't win another game and the Texans actually have two winnable games left not including the 9er game. The Jets have one and the Packers have one. It could come down to the last game and if so, those 9ers better not even sniff the end zone, on each possession run fred beasley up the middle three times in a row....

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    Ha! I checked out the schedule and I'm pretty certain the 9ers won't win another game and the Texans actually have two winnable games left not including the 9er game. The Jets have one and the Packers have one. It could come down to the last game and if so, those 9ers better not even sniff the end zone, on each possession run fred beasley up the middle three times in a row....
    Nope, looks like Alex might grow some wings and the fact that they may have a special player in Frank Gore (RB) and had a fantastic 2005 draft and Alex, Alex might turn out to be pretty good.... The thought of drafting a Reggie Bush was pretty exciting but it wasn't to be. Oh, its almost game time...

Nope, looks like Alex might grow some wings and the fact that they may have a special player in Frank Gore (RB) and had a fantastic 2005 draft and Alex, Alex might turn out to be pretty good.... The thought of drafting a Reggie Bush was pretty exciting but it wasn't to be. Oh, its almost game time...
    I enjoy your 3rd person Dirk. Did you get that from Karl Malone? I refuse to call you Hammergate BTW.

Yeah, Alex had a decent last game and hell he actually threw a touchdown. I think the 9ers have had some decent RB's this year and perhaps that was their thinking? Without these RB's they would probably be on the clock for Bush. Did you grow up a 9er fan? My father in law calls them the queers.