Thread: SLOW DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

SLOW DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Recently I've been driving a lot safer, and a lot slower thanks to some very graphic images that are posted up over on www.ogrish.com Ogrish is basically just a bunch of anonymous submissions of gruesome stuff like train wrecks, car crashes, suicide bombings, stunts gone bad, etc.

While driving around town, I notice a lot of jackasses speeding around, zipping in and out of lanes, like they're driving a racecar or something. I don't think they are aware of what the laws of physics can do to a car (and it's passengers). Here's a little tip: even if you are wearing a seatbelt, and have airbags on all sides, you are not safe from death if you are speeding. Here's a few TONED-DOWN images to prove my point. If you want to see all of the gorier images (the brains splattered all over the road, and stuff like that) go to ogrish and see for yourself.

Check out the expression on the face of the driver in pic #2 - looking at his two friends that he has just killed, while he gets off with minor injuries. Do you think he'll attend their funerals? Can you say: Nightmares for the Rest of His Life?!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

DickHead
    I started slowing down when I did the math.
    60 miles an hour, you go 60 miles in an hour (duh)
    70 miles an hour, you go 60 miles in 53 minutes, 25 seconds. Sure, its 6 minutes for every 60 miles, but most of us probably only take 15-30 mile trips to the trailhead, work, friends house, etc.
    That, and kids. My spawn are very important to me.
    44,000 people died in MVA's in 2002.
    http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nv...sr53_05acc.pdf

I notice as I get older it just does not seem that important to drive that fast. I don't drive slow either, but I don't keep up with people doing 95mph on I-15 on the weekends though.

Superriffic S*
    Dude... why'd you have to post those pics?!?! I know that you LOVE that ogrish.com site, but c'mon man! Spare us the up close and personal car accidents! I shouldn't have ever sent you that meat grinder email and you never would have discovered that awful website.

S*

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!! These pics are nothing compared to what I COULD have posted!! Seriously, they have close-up pics of people's brains spilling out of their heads and other stuff like that. These pics are mild.

You should talk, miss rated R movie queen!! You can happily munch pizza and popcorn while watching people's guts cutout of their stomachs in movies like Gladiator and Braveheart, but a picture of a crumpled car is just too much to handle?!?! WTF?!

Superriffic S*
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!! These pics are nothing compared to what I COULD have posted!! Seriously, they have close-up pics of people's brains spilling out of their heads and other stuff like that. These pics are mild.

You should talk, miss rated R movie queen!! You can happily munch pizza and popcorn while watching people's guts cutout of their stomachs in movies like Gladiator and Braveheart, but a picture of a crumpled car is just too much to handle?!?! WTF?!
    So, are you saying that you are one of these people that can't distiguish between reality and movies? I of course can distinguish between the two and find that a movie with fake blood, guts and gore is NOTHING compared to reality. I would rather be locked up in a room of all the Se7en victims staring at me than have to look at those pictures... the difference... Se7en was a movie. All those people went home at the end of the day with a paycheck. Those poor girls in the back of that mangled car did not. And I don't get a thrill out of exploiting that or taking part in going ooh and ahh at those awful pictures of, what...? Reality. BTW.. Good job getting me... you are really good at throwing flames...

Quote Originally Posted by Superriffic S*
    And I don't get a thrill out of exploiting that or taking part in going ooh and ahh at those awful pictures of, what...? Reality.
    Too bad. Hollywood aint got nothin on reality. Blechhhhh!!