Thread: Utah State Fair

Utah State Fair

Anyone been down ta the fair yet this yar? (said with my best toothless accent)

I went yesterday afternoon. I can't believe how popular it's gotten in recent years. I can remember when it used to be not a very big deal. But now there's fireworks nightly, major concerts, appearances by comedians, etc. Last night REO Speedwagon and Styx was in concert, and Wednesday Carrottop gave a free performance.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I can't say that I've ever even been to the state fair to begin with. MAybe this year I'll get around to checking it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandy
    I just lost the ability to see, but I can still feel your butt looking at me!

Last Saturday my wife and I went. She wanted to see the rodeo. It was way cold for the light jackets we were wearing. Actually I think the fair should be free--the vendors make so much money selling their stuff for movie theater prices--they should pay for it all, but as long as people are willing to fork out the dough, they'll keep charging it.

We went on Thursday night, I love going and try to every year, it is cool to see all the biggest vegtables submitted in the state, the photos that people take and submit, and the vendors are always entertaining. Then of course there is always the events on the side like the pig races and the hypnotist, those are just what we saw this year.

Anybody get any carnie pictures?