Thread: Caving routes, websites

Caving routes, websites

Does anyone know of a website (similar to climb-utah.com) with caving routes and such. I know there are all of the grottos, but they are all such damn elitists that you can't get any information from them. I guess i just don't know the secret handshake.

Price
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The only one I know of...

http://www.caversdigest.com
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Do you guys mind if I move this to the Caving section? We might get some better response there

yeah, no problem. I don't think such a site exists anyway. Like I said, "damned elitists".
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by price1869
    yeah, no problem. I don't think such a site exists anyway. Like I said, "damned elitists".
    Since I am already often referred to as Darth Vadar and the emperor of the Dark Side by some of the fanbois..... How about I just post some cave info here for you to enjoy?

Time for the "damned elitists" to speak up now or forever hold your peace.... I have a whole hard drive filled with UT, AZ and NV caving beta. I sometime use it for trade bait.

How about I post one and then one of you post one? I'll even go first.... and you can post any Utah cave except Nutty Putty.... anyone interested????

One question for the Web Administrator before we begin.... is there some method that we can use where only REGISTERED members of uutah can view the beta I'm about to post? I know some websites have this ability. I know such a requirement will increase your registration and provide at least a mild gumbie filter.

Iceaxe

I'm curious what cave beta you have Shane. Mostly curious to see if it's stuff I already have, or something new.

I've done a fair amount of caving up in WY and MT, but just starting in Utah caves. Here's a couple of Utah Caves to whet everyone's appetite.

Big Brush Creek Cave

Little Brush Creek Cave

Pink Lime Pit

I've collected some beta, but always happy to get more

Maybe we should get a UUtah caving trip together. And a canyoneering trip, and ice climbing etc.....

All right pop-n-fresh....

I just put up a bunch of cave beta to the forum. Someone elses turn.... NEXT

I have tons more....

Notice the helmets and proper gear in these pictures.