Thread: Where Is It #5 - Contest Closed

Where Is It #5 - Contest Closed

Up for grabs is this Medium Imlay Rope Silo!

More info on this prize here: http://canyoneeringusa.com/shop/view...product=IML210

Once again, I remind you of the contest rules found here: http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=383

In order to win the prize, once again a simple guess is not good enough. You must physically travel to this location, and snap a photo of it, AND you must be present in the photo! The first correct photo submission wins the prize!!

GOOD LUCK!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I was there in February, and I will be passing by there again in less than three weeks. If nobody else has won it by then, maybe I'll stop by and snap a picture with me in it this time! :)

Wow!! I'm impressed! I thought this one would sit idle for months!

I think I know where that one is. I'm not gonna give it away but I think I went on a trip out there with a couple of guys.

I drove by there on Wednesday of last week, but I was on the wrong side of the interstate and didn't want to find a place to turn around--I was in a hurry to get home. I'll be there again next week, but again I'll be on the wrong side, and this time I'll be pulling a camp trailer, so I definitely won't want to turn around then. Hopefully somebody else will get it soon. :)

Well, here it is, I have been so nervous that someone else was going to beat us there. We went down to Goblin Valley and the area for Friday and half of Saturday. Pretty good trip, and if you have never been to Gobin Valley, it is awsome. I was amazed of the views by this rest stop, where the picture was taken, I have driven by there a ton of times, but never pulled off, it is so pretty up there in the top of the San Rafeal Swell.

Here are just a couple more that I snapped on the way too and from, the area is soooo pretty.

Good job, man!

That is a pretty cool area, huh?

yeah the area is awsome, we even picked up a geocache right behind the ghost too. It was funny watching as we were there, about 4 cars of old people drove up looking for the bathroom and then when they saw it was only a pit toilet they all just kept driving.. It really is in the middle of nowhere.

Nice work Chuck.... I think rockgremlin might be in the swell canyoneering this weekend? I am sure he will chime in with your prize soon. Congrats!

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Tuffchuck!! Your ropebag will be shipped to you shortly!! I'm jealous. I was down in the Swell this weekend doing the Squeeze, and a ropebag would have come in real handy!!