Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1846

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

OMG that sounds horrible. They really need to speed things up...that is SO much slower that the album version. They look like they're about to fall asleep. Oh well, at least Kirk is still good for yet another Wah-Wah solo. Poor Lars...he's got that double bass and can't even play the thing.

Compare this to a video of them ripping thru "Blackened" in 1991. Maybe they should snort a line or two before taking the stage.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

blackened ... great tune

'91 ... yea, sure can't beat the good ol' days.

here's a '91 performance i dig of creeping death (played for a crowd of 500,000)

Hopefully listening to Angus and the boys soon. 4 members of the band were spotted in Vancouver where they have recorded the last few albums. This includes Brian Johnson (hearing issue) and Phil Rudd (drugs issue) who were not on the last tour. The other two were Angus and Stevie Young.

5. Likes stefan liked this post
    There ya go boys...caffeine and nicotine to get you in the mood.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

What are you listening to right now?

Really digging the new Alice In Chains album.

Put your head on my shoulder — Paul Anka

I'm listening to some Fruit Bats.

Blog | FB

13. Likes devo_stevo liked this post

15. Likes windminstrel liked this post

I listen to music all the time but at the moment am locked to 'Mama rock me' the version done by Darius Rucker.
    I love the country feeling .. i love the rythm.. I generally do what we call sundowners .. great soul and classic
    songs..

I have no idea what they're saying, but I love Sigur Ros. It's an acquired taste I think, but I love them. No idea what he's saying, but it totally doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post
    I have no idea what they're saying, but I love Sigur Ros. It's an acquired taste I think, but I love them. No idea what he's saying, but it totally doesn't matter.

Decided to give this a listen on Spotify based on @devo_stevo 's recommendation.

Pretty unique sound. I think I like it. Still kicking the tires...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

20. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    Glad I could help. They're one of those bands that I listen to a lot for a while then have to take a break, but I always come back to it.

It's music that makes you feel things. I think that's why I love it. Also, my wife and kids give me a ton of crap about it. Whiners.

Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post
    Glad I could help. They're one of those bands that I listen to a lot for a while then have to take a break, but I always come back to it.

It's music that makes you feel things. I think that's why I love it. Also, my wife and kids give me a ton of crap about it. Whiners.

If you like this you should also check out Ulrich Schnauss and Chihei Hatakeyama -- both are excellent, and have a very unique, introspective sound.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

23. Likes devo_stevo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    If you like this you should also check out Ulrich Schnauss and Chihei Hatakeyama -- both are excellent, and have a very unique, introspective sound.
    I have several Pandora stations that these guys show up on frequently. Good stuff.