Page 27 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

just got all of the flower power cd's for christmas...
    go get lost, it is good for the soul

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Royal Bliss - Devils and Angels

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the Grave in a well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ...Holy Shit... What A Ride!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the Grave in a well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ...Holy Shit... What A Ride!

Ok,one more..........where has all the good music gone.....

Smokin hot............

Papa Roach - Hollywood Whore

Wow, I just went back and read the first couple of pages of this thread. Where's Shan these days? She hasn't posted since, like, April.

Listening to "Quiet Please... The New Best of Nick Lowe"

Cruel To Be Kind, 1979:

Live in 2007:

for all the dog lovers out there........

Rocking out to some Frank Black.

Was hitting up some Glenn Danzig early.....taking me WAY back.

Hard to believe this was so long ago.
    And I'm all grown up now.

Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    Holy cow, I don't remember that Frank Black video at all! I guess back in the day I was boycotting music television...

You've got me going through the mental vaults, now. Pixies, in store appearance, in support of Doolittle, 1989:

I have that banner in the background, signed by the band members, on a shelf in the storage room. One of my most prized possessions.

So, if I'm going to listen to post-Pixies projects (P3?) here's The Breeders, doing Cannonball:

And another Frank Black song. No video, but with a name like Solid Gold, how can you go wrong? Recorded live to 2-track recorder, and must be played loud.

I have not nor will I ever see the Twilight movies, and I DIDNT know that these guys did some of the soundtrack but I have been kind of obsessed with them lately. Great stuff

Black Rose Immortal - Opeth

"Idontgiveshitjustdothedew"

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000
    Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    Holy cow, I don't remember that Frank Black video at all! I guess back in the day I was boycotting music television...
    Yea I don't remember the video either! But I just happened to have that song on my itunes so I found the video by accident on youtube. Anyhow.....love me some Pixies and of course Frank Black...always and forever.

LOVED the Breeders as well.