Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

the last 5 on mine...

Lazybones-Soul Coughing
    Welcome-The Church
    Horse and Carrot-Moby
    Just For the Record-Dave Weckl Band
    Severed Hand-Pearl Jam

Right now it's Pizza Day- The Aquabats

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

kruder & dorfmeister, following lou reed.
    signature

One of the best ever.....
    Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the Grave in a well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ...Holy Shit... What A Ride!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the Grave in a well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ...Holy Shit... What A Ride!

Are we having a good time yet.............

These two kinda go together....

Goodnight.............

I'll see your Dead and raise you one Capleton.

The Girl With The Sun In Her Head - Orbital

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    NEW Alice In Chains = Bad Ass

This is some heavy stuff!

CHAINS ARE fookin' BACK! I gotta see them on tour. I just downloaded the single and pre-ordered the album due in late September. They sound GREAT and after 14 YEARS! Any other Alice in Chains fans? This album and tour is going to make a HUGE splash.

Brass Monkey - Beastie Boys

"Idontgiveshitjustdothedew"

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar

Detachable Penis by King Missile

Sitting here listening to a random radio station at work, jamming out to just the melody.... wait what did he say he is missing???

Funny song.

HA HA! I'd all but forgotten about that song. It's a great one. Have you ever listened to The Flying Lizards? They are great in that same vein. Kinda hard to find their stuff now as it's pretty much all out of print, but it's great.

Anyway, the iPod is currently playing Prayers for Rain by The Cure.

Dave Matthews Band - Live At Radio City...both discs. They are very good live....that electric violin/fiddle could stop your heart ....too bad they won't be doing a show in SLC anytime soon. again.

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    Dave Matthews Band - Live At Radio City...both discs. They are very good live....that electric violin/fiddle could stop your heart ....too bad they won't be doing a show in SLC anytime soon. again.
    Oh, but he's got time to schedule 3 nights in Vegas in December. I get it; it's just business and SLC isn't a big market but that shit about Dave being all about the fans is fiction.
    You're right, that Radio City show is a great album but I listen to DMB a lot less lately...

Really like the new Paulo Nutini album. Was listening to that a few minutes ago. Going to bed now so it's off.

Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock

Grey Day

Abby and I both have the day off after traveling all weekend. It's a really grey, dreary day here, so we both slept in. Listening to Brian Eno and Harold Budd's The Pearl.