Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

Ben Gibbard - Brand New Colony

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The Format - She Doesn't Get It (My bro clued me in to these guys, Love em!)

Xavier Rudd - White Moth

I'm off to Denver Friday morning to catch Xavier live, and do a little hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park. I'm stoked.

Led Zepplin IV - the Battle of Evermore.

Quote Originally Posted by kris247
    Xavier Rudd - White Moth

I'm off to Denver Friday morning to catch Xavier live, and do a little hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park. I'm stoked.
    I'm waay pumped, I'm going to see Wilco at the Greek in Berkeley on Aug 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    I'm waay pumped, I'm going to see Wilco at the Greek in Berkeley on Aug 24th.
    I was so bummed out when I saw that Wilco wasn't going to come to Utah. I thought about buying tickets for their Denver show, but decided it's not in the budget.

I saw Jack Johnson at The Greek a few years ago - it's a great venue. I'd get there early though, you don't want to be stuck on the stone bleachers if you don't have to be - especially near the top where the afternoon sun glares on you for hours.

I don't understand the whole reasoning or purpose behind these kinds of posts, so why am I even reading it? So anyways I'm listening to Crosby Still and Nash, Southern Cross.
    "...when you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room, It's for fun."
    Nacho

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Barron
    Nobody can top Zeppelin!! Well, maybe a little Floyd. I got to see Page and Plant in Vegas. Bonham is the all time best in my opinion but their replacement drummer actually did pretty good on the encore song "Rock and Roll" Roger Waters will be playing 3 full albums in Vegas in a few months with full 360 surround sound. Wouldn't want to miss it, but I'm going to.
    "...when you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room, It's for fun."
    Nacho

Quote Originally Posted by supercj
    Nobody can top Zeppelin!! Well, maybe a little Floyd. I got to see Page and Plant in Vegas. Bonham is the all time best in my opinion but their replacement drummer actually did pretty good on the encore song "Rock and Roll" Roger Waters will be playing 3 full albums in Vegas in a few months with full 360 surround sound. Wouldn't want to miss it, but I'm going to.
    I've got a few gigs of Zeppelin, some times I get tired of them...

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    I've got a few gigs of Zeppelin, some times I get tired of them...
    Huh? Not as much as I thought, 1.9 gig...

The End Is Near ~ the New Year

Guster - Either Way

Army Ants - S.T.P. (its friday and I'm feeling frivolous).

Nobody can top Zeppelin!!
    Heard Tool's cover of "No Quarter"?

Osm.

"Revolution" - Spacemen 3

over and over and over...

V11...ahhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by hank moon
    Nobody can top Zeppelin!!
    Heard Tool's cover of "No Quarter"?

Osm.
    Yep, that rocks like no other....

If you like your gansta sound sugary sweet with an angst only teenage white girl can bring, then I suggest you meet Uffie and Pop the Glock

-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by nosivad_bor
    If you like your gansta sound sugary sweet with an angst only teenage white girl can bring, then I suggest you meet Uffie and Pop the Glock

-Rob
    As I watched that I felt embarrassed for her. It was alot of over used "gangsta" lines mixed into a crappy song, with a voice cover up.
    The man thong is wrong.

thats the short version too it goes on and on. if you search uffie on youtube you'll find an interview on there where you can see how utterly and completely talentless she is. i think she is banging the dj or something.

that said, the song has a catchy hook.

oh, she's faking the accent too. she is from Miami :)

I think she is trying to ride the coat tail of the success of Lady Sovereign

currently - they might be giants - flood. man, I forgot how good and cheesy this album is. like kraft shells and cheese.
    Tear down Dams, Build up Dreams!