Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1846

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

Bad music is a form of murder to the true art of music in general

Bad music forced on a child is abuse because it invariably forms that child´s taste in music. Bad music has raped an industry that was held up strongly by great expression for decades but now finds itself floundering, giving in to the lowest common denominator of music just to keep its panties around its waist.

Bad music tortures the eardrums and kills little bits of your senses through prolonged exposure. Bad music steals money from shallow pockets, steals airtime from more deserving bands and songwriters, and steals the spotlight from undiscovered geniuses who have all but given up on a dream because of the mediocrity of popular radio. Bad music is a lie, and yet it is foisted on the public in an attempt to turn melodies and songs into hamburgers and fries

Bad music is truly a sin because you don´t have to be exceptional to make it in the music industry anymore. You just have to be good enough to stick around and be tolerated. I understand that bad music is a matter of opinion. I know that. But I am fairly confident that more people agree with me than you suspect.

Bad music is just ****ing bad.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

7. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post

Watching their concert on KUED. These guys are awesome.

14. Likes devo_stevo, zzyzx liked this post
    One of the greatest/weirdest albums I've ever heard. Outstanding in almost every way.

Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post
    One of the greatest/weirdest albums I've ever heard. Outstanding in almost every way.
    Kate Bush is awesome. Check out all her albums before this one...The Kick Inside and The Dreaming in particular.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

19. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Kate Bush is awesome. Check out all her albums before this one...The Kick Inside and The Dreaming in particular.
    I agree 100%. I love everything she's ever done. I have a real attachment to Hounds of Love though. Happy memories of late nights driving around in the middle of nowhere with good friends and Kate Bush cranked loud on the stereo. This album and XTC's Skylarking remind me of summer nights and good friends.

So great!

Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post
    Happy memories of late nights driving around in the middle of nowhere with good friends and Kate Bush cranked loud on the stereo.
    Now that's different! I was usually trippin' on prog rock or synth pop with my friends...Kate Bush is always one that I listen to when I'm alone.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

22. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    Talia keys. Saw her at Deer Valley a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk