Page 1 of 93 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

What are you listening to right now?

That's right, this thread's prupose in life is Post +1. Every forum needs one.

I'll start...

Ring now I am listening to Crimson Rider by Masterplan.

Yes, I enjoy the cheesy German metal.

Post +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandy
    I just lost the ability to see, but I can still feel your butt looking at me!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

At this exact moment, the song "Greatest Hits" by Sublime is playing in Winamp on my computer. My current playlist is way too large to post here (1,282 songs). I've actually got 2,359 MP3s on my machine, but only about half of them are worth listening to on an ongoing basis.

At the moment it's George Strate & Randy Travis. Later on it'll be Jim Reeves, Brenda Lee, Patsy Cline, and ""Don Williams."" (consider the age difference Lads) I even enjoy Enya. A couple months ago we found a "CCR" cassett tape in a geo-cache west of Nephi that we play over and over. I still love the tunes from my teens.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Life Sucks When Making a Living Gets In The Way Of Living!

Right now I am listening to America, Lonely People, on record. I bought it at the DI a month ago for a buck then it cost me another 80 bucks for a turntable to play it.

Sportsradio 1280 The Zone - The University of Utah post game show.

Utes 27 Wildcats 24

Nothing.

:D
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

The Crimson, By atreyu. Bleeding mascara is another good one.
    I went down to the sporting goods store and got a new rod and reel for my wife.....pretty good trade, don't ya think?

DickHead
    Blues clues opening theme. If you don't understand, then you don't have a two year old

Right now its Ben Harper's Live In France Album
    Some days all you can do is smile and wait for some kind soul to come pull your ass out of the bind you've gotten yourself into

Quote Originally Posted by JamisJockey
    Blues clues opening theme. If you don't understand, then you don't have a two year old
    Was it one of the episodes with Steve, or Joe? I also have a two-year old (plus a four-year old), and they perfer Joe. I like Steve better--at least he has his own website.

Quote Originally Posted by JamisJockey
    Yeah I know it! Lately its Bugs Life & The Brave Little Toaster over and over and over.

lynard skynard "sweet home alabama" right now.

next i'm gonna pop in zz top's greatest hits. i guess im a classic rock guy!

Headbanger's Ballroom by Masterplan (again)

Power Metal +1

ACDC's "Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution" just came on as I opened this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shan
    ACDC's "Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution" just came on as I opened this.

Superriffic S*
    Right now at this moment in time I am listening to "contact" by The Police.

Love them!

I'm listening to "I Want to Conquer the World" by Bad Religion. I love good punk rock
    Some days all you can do is smile and wait for some kind soul to come pull your ass out of the bind you've gotten yourself into

Come Fly With Me, by Michael Bubl

My coworker blabbing on and on and on to customers about the in's and out's of features on a cell phone that they will NEVER use or need to know. This psycho-babble is driving me crazy.
    Like jewels in a crown, the precious stones glittered in the queen's round metal hat.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefAutoParts
    My coworker blabbing on and on and on to customers about the in's and out's of features on a cell phone that they will NEVER use or need to know. This psycho-babble is driving me crazy.
    Ha! funny.

Tell me something, I understand the phone can take pictures, video, download songs, pay my bills, shave my face every morning, fill my car up with gas, give my wife appropriate attention ... BUT, can it make a phone call without cutting out?

I have the worst reception with my phone. VERIZON. I've got the flip phone too. It's a tempermental piece of s**t. I've got it all taped up into one piece.

I'm almost out of my 2 year contract. I think when I'm done, I'm going to have a party like it's a mission homecoming. That's what I feel like. I'm too old to serve another mission. 2 years is too long. I'm looking at those "pay as you go" phones.

(BTW, in my truck I have my very first AC/DC album I've ever owned- Back in Black on those old white tapes. It's got sentimental value, so THAT'S what I'm listening to )

Tell me something, can you keep your same phone number with those phones?