Page 35 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the Grave in a well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ...Holy Shit... What A Ride!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

As I was replying to Swamp Thing on a thread about photography on Bogley, his name and avatar made me want to listen to Gumbo John of the excellent Tony Joe White.

I have learned one very important item from this thread..... and that is.... there is no way in hell I'm ever taking a road trip with some of you unless you surrender all control of the stereo.

A kind of hidden jewell : in 1978, Camel released a so-so album of progressive rock that included a song called Summer Lightning.

The first 3 minutes of this song are not really interesting (with a surprising disco rythm).... but then Andrew Latimer begin a almost 2:45 Minute impressive and luminous guitar solo that had always make me happy for more than 30 years.

Somebody had the good idea to upload on Youtube just the guitar solo part of this song :

Lesson learned this morning: Hitting play on every youtube clip on a single page in this thread does not yield favorable results...

Mishka..dude can jam...
    go get lost, it is good for the soul

Built to Spill- Conventional wisdom

getting through the work day...

CCR "Fortunate Son"
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I have learned one very important item from this thread..... and that is.... there is no way in hell I'm ever taking a road trip with some of you unless you surrender all control of the stereo.

...and then you post a Nickleback song?!

separator - radiohead

Never heard of Fictionist, but I'm really digging on those tracks, thanks for sharing!

So I dusted off all my old music from RSA...

Last: Ladysmith Black Mambazo - Shosholoza
    Now: Lucky Dube - Kiss No Frog
    Next: Johnny Clegg & Savuka - These days

I'd have to turn in my man-card if I let you know what I was REALLY listening to right now, so instead I'm going to go with what I WAS listening to before:

How can you have your non-dairy pudding substitute if you don't eat your wok-braised tofu?