Thread: TR -- Solitude Loop

TR -- Solitude Loop

We rode this trail last night. What a GREAT little trail! My trip said about 6 miles when we got back. It did have a bit of climbing that made you earn it. But it was not bad and a good refreshing work out. It rained in the early afternoon pretty hard. In buckets several places in the valley. I wasn't sure if we would be able to ride at 6:00pm. Fortunately the clouds cleared and the sun came out again. The trail was a little slick but not bad in the trees. The dirt access roads were a bit slimy. The single track was a little slick but no ruts or damage from riding it. It was really quiet up there and we had the trails to ourselves. The greenery was almost glowing in places. Again this is a GREAT little trail and the down hill romp is really a cool little twist thru the trees. A++ from acca.

Trail info
    Attached Images Attached Images                         

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Awesome pics! So, obviously, this trail is on a ski-resort. Do you have to pay a fee to ride on their slopes?
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

NO fee. And I second the write up, this is one of my favorite rides, it's really beautiful and really fun.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Definately a fun trail. I did this late last fall and got caught in a huge thunderstorm. Trying to fly down the slopes to find cover makes for an interesting end to the ride.
    Some days all you can do is smile and wait for some kind soul to come pull your ass out of the bind you've gotten yourself into

Those are great pictures, I was there and I am still impressed! That was an awsome ride!

Great photos!! I can't believe how wet it is over there, puddles and mud and streams!