Thread: TR -- helper bike/arts festival

TR -- helper bike/arts festival

This Morning I met the passutah.com group to ride from Price to Helper via trails. They had planned three different rides, mellow, intermediate and Idiotic. I had to sign up for the Idiotic and though I am paying for it with a sore butt now, It was worth it!
    Fuzzy and the biking crew have done a great job building some awsome singletrack around price!
    Thanks to the group for a great ride!

I am not the photographer accadacca is but here is what I have.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Cool! So did you get someone to go down with? Good to see that someone from the site finally joined the pass crew. I really would have liked to go......just too much going on this last week.

Awesome. This is all in my back yard, but I've never been on many of these trails. I've done the loop going up the east road, over Clay Banks road, then down the west road several times, but I've never strayed from those roads. After my ride down by Green River today, I'm ready to start riding my bike more often, so I'll have to try some of these out.

Nice! We've got to get us a little library of Price trails now.

You guys get us some trail names and pictures, and we'll put them in the index.

Quote Originally Posted by Udink
    Awesome. This is all in my back yard, but I've never been on many of these trails. I've done the loop going up the east road, over Clay Banks road, then down the west road several times, but I've never strayed from those roads.
    DUDE!!

As you are headed up the east side of the Kenilworth loop roads, about 4.5 miles up there's a pump-pad above and left. Take the next turn right (east). The Upper Wild-Bunch singletrack starts on the east side of the next well-pad and runs south and DOWNHILL through Wild-Bunch Wash about 4 miles. Fast and technical, so be on yer toes. There's alot more on the Dead-Dog loop from here, but you'd better come get a map first. Come see me at Decker's.

...It really was a GREAT ride with the idiots. BOMBERELLA SPINE D.H. had people giggling.
    SCREW SEA OTTER!!!!!!! http://FuzzysBicycleworks.com

Looks like there was some "trail-burning" from one of those pictures. Bombers aways!
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

It looks like I missed a great time, I should Have just Dump a day of work.
    SUWA Hates you, JUST SAY NO TO SUWA
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

Price is not so far away as it seems, I went by myself, left at 6:00AM stopped at the atm, filled up with gas and had a pit/breakfast stop at the golden arches. I still made it to the trailhead before 8:00am.

We rode parts of several trails, Kenilworth Loop takes you to the first coal mining town in the area. Lukes trail is an awsome, quick, wind through the trees, around rocks,over rocks and along the edge of a plateau.
    I still can not get over the Bombrella spine! What a slide!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Great pic's dude!!!

I'm stoked you liked Bomberella; some people crap themselves and never get over it.

We're still riding every Wednesday at 6:pm if anybody would like to join us after work, and every other Saturday is the "big" club ride.
    SCREW SEA OTTER!!!!!!! http://FuzzysBicycleworks.com