Thread: Rankings??

Rankings??

Explain the status title underneath everyones name. Outdoor Guru, Mountain Man Outdoorsman, Rookie, Explorier............. How long does it take to break out of the Rookie level??

I was a rookie once and never liked the title. How can one move up on the status ladder. Can you be bought?? A little change under the table maybe??

I'm more or less just courious about what it's all about.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Life Sucks When Making a Living Gets In The Way Of Living!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Rankings??

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Walkers
    Explain the status title underneath everyones name. Outdoor Guru, Mountain Man Outdoorsman, Rookie, Explorier............. How long does it take to break out of the Rookie level??

I was a rookie once and never liked the title. How can one move up on the status ladder. Can you be bought?? A little change under the table maybe??

I'm more or less just courious about what it's all about.
    I wish I knew. I'm too old to be a rookie!

Its all about how many times you've posted. Check in the All About UUtah forum for more information
    Some days all you can do is smile and wait for some kind soul to come pull your ass out of the bind you've gotten yourself into

Quote Originally Posted by crazy horse
    Its all about how many times you've posted. Check in the All About UUtah forum for more information
    Thanks,
    ----------------------------------------------
    Life Sucks When Making a Living Gets In The Way Of Living!

Yeah thanks crazy horse. It is right here to be precise http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45 for anyone else wondering.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum