Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ***UUTAH Fantasy Football League***

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Damn the Krum Katchers....... I had it in my tasks to pick up T. Gonzalez this morning. I was actually going to set my alarm and do it at 12:00am. I should have....... Someone is going to be sorry that they dropped him. The chiefs will get him involved, he set an NFL record for TE catches last year.
    So let's all take a look at Gonzalez's stats for Sunday's game against Washington:

2 Catches for a grand total of 13 WHOPPING YARDS and ZERO TDs!!!!! WHOOPTY - DO!!!

Ya, I'm REAAALLLYY sorry I dropped him.....

Dude, he's supposed to be the premier tight end ?!? Well, I picked him up hoping he'd break out, but it doesn't look like it. Man, a decent tight end is hard to come by though. Same with receivers. Good thing I have Ladanian!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by KillEmAll
    Dude, he's supposed to be the premier tight end ?!? Well, I picked him up hoping he'd break out, but it doesn't look like it. Man, a decent tight end is hard to come by though. Same with receivers. Good thing I have Ladanian!
    Ya, tell me about it!!! I was stoked at the beginning of the season because I had the top rated TE in the league. After he hung donuts on me for FIVE STRAIGHT WEEKS, I dropped his worthless ass!!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Not looking good for the poor crickets. I see on the horizon a very large flock of seagulls, and they're hungry for one thing.....Crickets!!!

Let the $hit-talk begin (you had to know this was coming)...

Rockgremlins team is going to get dethroned this Sunday. Then he will drop out of the top 5........to never return.
    GUESS AGAIN!!!! THE CRICKETS FELL TO THE MIGHTY SAVAGE INJUNS!! I AM NOW 6 - 0, AND STILL.......................U-N-D-E-F-E-A-T-E-D!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Yup... look at total points to see who has the horsepower and who is living on barrowed time :-)

tick... tock...

your time is drawing near... hehehe...
    I think 94 points is a pretty healthy score, don't you?!

Live it up while you can..... You'll be a bottom feeder after this week.
    Didn't you mean to say "an UNDEFEATED bottom-feeder?!?!"

I notice every week you guys keep voting against me in the polls. Keep it up, it just makes my victories that much sweeter!!!

So that's it then? No more trash talk? Come on man! You could at least resort to name-calling!

So that's it then? No more trash talk? Come on man! You could at least resort to name-calling!
    Your a lucky bastage and you SUCK!!! Hows that?

That's better!!

too many toooooo close!!!!

I better win this week or I am going to throw my damn computer out the window!!!!

LIVE2ride

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Well, I dunno what to say? I VOTE AGAINST myself, and I still win.

Shhhiiiitttt.... At the moment this is just a beauty contest. When its time to start playing for the money we'll see how you do.....

I'm betting you.... CHOKE!!!!

Yeah the SI's are the luckiest bunch of SOB's that I have ever seen!

Looks like my team is going to get another win this week.........no prob. Line up the next dummies..... Thanks again for Favre ICE..... 6-1 is nice....

Well, having battled through the toughest teams in the league, I plan on just coasting the rest of the way. For the next few weeks I'll be playing bottom-feeders.

Ahhhhh....9-0. It's got a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Looks like we have a bunch of dead beats lined up for this week. Unless they makes some changes tonight??? We will have to do an extensive screening process next year.

We will have to do an extensive screening process next year.
    Hey, I have really enjoyed this year.... its my first fantasy football team. I'll be back for more. I vote we create a pot next year that you must pay $20 into before getting a team. That should eliminate the slugs.

But we all know gambling is illegal so it will have to be 20 pretend dollars

Ice

Ya, I've really enjoyed it too! I'd do it again in a heartbeat! The 20 bucks up front idea is a good one I think.

Even though I'm 7-0, I would still be having a lot of fun with it if I didn't have a winning record. It's all about the competition and the trash talk. Admittedly, I have gotten lucky several times (against Live2Ride, Crickets, Lurpy Beasts, and Big Balls).

BTW Big Balls, you were wise (or lucky?) to put Brady in as your starting QB.

Favre threw only 1 TD, and 5 INTERCEPTIONS!!!!!!

BTW Big Balls, you were wise (or lucky?) to put Brady in as your starting QB.

Favre threw only 1 TD, and 5 INTERCEPTIONS!!!!!!
    All skill my friend......

Hey.... I want you guys to notice.... If Pitts D or TE can put up 2 lousey points tonight I picked every Fantasy League matchup correctly this week....

Yeepee for me

Yeah I had P. Pass in for E. James and he came out firing. After 5 successful runs he fumbled and grabbed his leg. He did not return.... A. Gates on the other hand went to the house three times and put up 25. It will take a miracle for me to get the win.