Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ***UUTAH Fantasy Football League***

Nice ride.....So is that a 'yes'?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Its an I'll think about it..... What are the dates?

My calendar is filling up fast...... it also has to jive with the wife's schedule.

Shane

Yeah I don't know when this would occur exactly??

Alright then, forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Alright then, forget about it.
    Yeah, F you too....

I don't know how it would shake out, season wise. You know the super bowl is not a part of our season. Our season, playoffs, and championsship game all occur in the NFL regular season. Otherwise you end up with players with no points because they are not in the NFL playoffs. Get it? This is why it might be hard to pinpoint the exact date.

But don't teams get eliminated until there are only two left? Then our 'Super Bowl' would be between those two teams.

But don't teams get eliminated until there are only two left? Then our 'Super Bowl' would be between those two teams.
    Yup.... week 17 of the regular season....

It seems to me the two guys facing off the final weekend should be putting out the spread for everyone else

Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    It seems to me the two guys facing off the final weekend should be putting out the spread for everyone else

Shane
    Well, I'll show up with good grub whether or not I am in the Championship Game. Just give me a place and time.

WOW!!! So far it is looking like the Krum Katchers came in ahead on the trade deal!!! Breeze with 30!!!

Ice was melted by the heat of my scoring....... ......

I was in first place for a time today!

Shane
    Well, I'll show up with good grub whether or not I am in the Championship Game. Just give me a place and time.
    It needs to be someone with the NFL ticket, so that we could watch all the games. So we don't have to watch the donkeys and niners.

I get Big Balls this weekend.... Big Balls gets a giant L.... you heard it here first!!!!!

What was that????? You heard it here first......you got JACKED!!! It was a fun match-up. A good old fashioned slug fest. It went back and forth and my Big Balls got the bounce.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    WOW!!! So far it is looking like the Krum Katchers came in ahead on the trade deal!!! Breeze with 30!!!
    I didn't sacrifice anything in this trade. Brees had been riding my bench ever since week 1. I never used him. Palmer is pretty consistent - 2 TDs and 200+ yds a game. I figured I would give him to someone who could use him in exchange for a decent TE. I gave him R Smith from the Broncos to sweeten the deal, and it worked out great for me because I used Stallworth in the place of Smith, and Stallworth found the endzone twice today.

He also gave me E. Wilford from Jacksonville, who went 47 yards and had one TD today.

I think it worked out well for both sides.

Yeah, I agree. Palmer has been money all year. That was one helluva (can I say that here? ) game. I bet you wish that you had Barber in the starting line up?

I guess when the FTB is over I can try to salvage my NBA team. It might be too late by then tho.

I bet you wish that you had Barber in the starting line up?
    Yeah that Barber kid is pretty damn good for a rookie!! I just picked him up off Free Agents the other day, and he's turned out to be a solid RB. I think Dallas is gonna continue to run him with Jones for the rest of the regular season into the playoffs, especially if he continues to put up the kind of numbers he has lately.

I guess when the FTB is over I can try to salvage my NBA team. It might be too late by then tho.
    Ya, tell me about it. I think I have looked at my NBA team about three times in the past month, -- just long enough to kick Mr. Glass (aka Boozer) out of my starting line-up.

you got JACKED!!! It was a fun match-up. A good old fashioned slug fest. It went back and forth and my Big Balls got the bounce.
    If it were not for bad luck I would have no luck at all..... it get screwed every week!!! My team puts up big numbers and my match up puts up bigger numbers..... The weeks I get to play a weak sister they get on a hot streak and put up their season best numbers..... I just can't win!!!!!

I have a good team (not the best) that puts up good numbers.... but the match up just never seem to fall my way cryin' in my beer....

Bringing it up from the rear!

I need three points tonight from a RB and a WR to take down the crickets. With Big Balls taking down Ice, and Blood Spillers taken down by SI I'm starting to look alright. I'm in the playoff race baby.

Quote Originally Posted by icthys
    Bringing it up from the rear!

I need three points tonight from a RB and a WR to take down the crickets. With Big Balls taking down Ice, and Blood Spillers taken down by SI I'm starting to look alright. I'm in the playoff race baby.
    Ya, you'll get those three points tonight easy. Just like you said: "Luck is on your side"

I think the lurpy beasts have a slight schedule advantage down the stretch.

i'll probably sign up for football next year. i found out you were doing a uutah football league 2 weeks too late! i'm a bigtime nfl junky.

go seahawks!!