Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What is your favorite movie of all time?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Walkers
    First and foremost:
    Quigley Down Under (love that Sharps Rifle)
    Shawshank Redemption

And Then For Starters:
    Green Mile
    Ever After
    The Lord of The Rings Trilogy
    Hunt for Red October
    Shrek
    Indiana Jones Trilogy
    Anything John Wayne.
    Wow, I forgot to add The Hunt for Red October to my list--that's definitely in my top 5. And speaking of John Wayne, The Cowboys would also have to be among my very favorites.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I need to add a few to my list and I am to lazy to read five pages and see if they have been mentioned. Mike Myers has some classics:

Wayne's World (a classic)

Wayne: Schwing!
    Garth: Schwing!
    Wayne: Tent pole! She's a babe!
    Garth: She's magically babelicious.
    Wayne: She tested very high on the strokability scale.

Schwing!

Austin Powers (all)

Austin Powers: How did this get in here? Somebody's pulling a prank on me! Honestly, it's not mine!

It's Not Mine!

Dr. Evil: You know, I have one simple request...and that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads. Now evidently, my cycloptic colleague informs me that that can't be done. Ah, can you please remind me what I pay you people for? Honestly, throw me a bone here...what do we have?

Sharks

What others with Mike Myers?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    So I Married an Axe Murderer! It's one of my favorite Mike Meyers movies. It's still got his brand of humor, but it's a bit more subtle. I still enjoy the Austin Powers and Wayne's World movies though.

Quote Originally Posted by Udink
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    So I Married an Axe Murderer! It's one of my favorite Mike Meyers movies. It's still got his brand of humor, but it's a bit more subtle. I still enjoy the Austin Powers and Wayne's World movies though.
    "So I Married an Axe Murderer" was great. I loved it. Mike Myers playing as a Scottish father was friggin' hilarious! How about that pilot falling asleep in the plane?!!!
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

Superriffic S*
    Just watched Sin City the other night again... what a GREAT movie!!! If you haven't seen it you should... It's a royal flush...

Violence
    Nudity
    Language
    Sexual Content

Etc.. etc.. etc...

It is a fantastic film!

I wasn't sure about seeing "Sin City" because I didn't know if I liked that kind of movie; however, after hearing such a spectacular review, I'll have to giv'er a go! Sounds like it has all the ingredients of a great flick!
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

Quote Originally Posted by Superriffic S*
    Violence
    Nudity
    Language
    Sexual Content
    Sounds like my requirements have been met.

Superriffic S*
    Quote Originally Posted by derstuka
    I wasn't sure about seeing "Sin City" because I didn't know if I liked that kind of movie; however, after hearing such a spectacular review, I'll have to giv'er a go! Sounds like it has all the ingredients of a great flick!
    Aside from the fact that they filmed it entirely in High Definition Video on a green screen and effected all the backgrounds. If you ever followed the Sin City comic books. They made the film look almost identical to the comic books. Just a side note and yet another plug for the movie.

Well, saving private ryan is one of my favorite movies. Black hawk down, The Longest Day, quigley down under. The patriot is a good one too.(not the one with stephen segal) Dumb and Dumber :

I like the part where harry explains to marry that they bred a shitzu with a bulldog and made a bullsh*t.
    I went down to the sporting goods store and got a new rod and reel for my wife.....pretty good trade, don't ya think?

When I watched the Patriot in the theater, I remembered being so emotionally involved in the movie that I yelled "YES!" when Mel's character was hacking the british soldier with his tomohawk, right after they killed his son, and he was setting his other one free.

I practically jumped out of my seat with pure hatred towards those soldiers. I punched the air also.

I was on a date that night.

We broke up.