Thread: My New Favorite BBQ Place...

My New Favorite BBQ Place...

Went to Famous Dave's last night. Holy SHEEYAT!!

EXCELLENT BBQ!! Beats out any other BBQ I've had hands down!! If you go, get the ribs - they're outstanding!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The ribs are oustanding, but the pulled pork is even better.

Now I'm hungry.

Yeah your making me hungry too. I have been there several times. It tastes the best in St. George after a long ride. I might have to grab some of the crew around here and head over for lunch.

You know about Q4U in West Valley?. The brotha can cook killer BBQ!

I'll have to try Q4U, but its gonna be hard to top Famous Dave's!

Famos daves is Awsome! Q4U is great, but my newest favorite is Pat's in your face! Imo it is consistently the best around.

Superriffic S*
    I am new... none of you know me, really... but I would have to say that the best bbq I have had is in rockgremlins kitchen. Sorry, resturants have got nothin' on his cookin' !!!

S*

Quote Originally Posted by Superriffic S*
    I am new... none of you know me, really... but I would have to say that the best bbq I have had is in rockgremlins kitchen. Sorry, resturants have got nothin' on his cookin' !!!

S*
    Sounds like rockgremlin got volunteered to have a UUTAH.COM BBQ at his house!

get a cookin

Iam there!!!

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

DickHead
    Quote Originally Posted by icthys
    The ribs are oustanding, but the pulled pork is even better.

Now I'm hungry.
    That Georgia Pork Sammich is pretty freakin good. Gotta go Memphis style...that's with slaw. Washed down with a good Hefe.....MMMMMMM...

S*
    WOW! An inside ticket to rockgremlins crib! What is this? I will be privileged to eat some of rockgremlins meals this weekend. Make em good! You gotta live up to the hype! I will let you all know. Should we call him the Iron Chef or Emeril?

the best bbq I have had is in rockgremlins kitchen. Sorry, resturants have got nothin' on his cookin' !!! S*
    Damn! Secret's out!!

Thanks! I'm flattered!

S*
    I know you... And you thought you had us all fooled, what with your mysterioiusly sexy internet names, Jessica Simpson pic, and all... I have to admit it took me a while to piece it together... Good to hear from you anyhow...

Superriffic S*
    rock_ski_cowboy wrote:
    I know you... And you thought you had us all fooled, what with your mysterioiusly sexy internet names, Jessica Simpson pic, and all... I have to admit it took me a while to piece it together... Good to hear from you anyhow...

Ya, sorry I didn't "reveal" myself sooner. I was kindof having fun (hehe). Now that you know who I am, don't feel shy about chiming in on one of my many rants to get the "hens" stirring! <wink,wink>

S* - and Jessica too ;)