Thread: Dog Lake or Desolation Lake Sunday Hike

Dog Lake or Desolation Lake Sunday Hike

Anybody up for this trip tomorrow? It's a very nice hike thru some aspens in the Big Cottonwood Canyon area. Did Lake Blanche today, very nice hike. E-mail me j.styrnol@att.net

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hey i hiked lake blanche today too. What time were you up there, I bet I saw you on the trail
    Some days all you can do is smile and wait for some kind soul to come pull your ass out of the bind you've gotten yourself into

Started 10:25, got to the lake 12:00 it took me 1 hour 35 minutes, too slow. Best time was 1 hour 20 minutes and that was about half way to Lake Florence. Sat next to the lake and had some cherries and snack mix (Chukar). Left about 12:25. It was a great day, kinda looked like a storm was heading in about 1:15 or so saw a bunch of people heading up. Hope you had a great time, Lake Blanche is a favorite of mine. This is the 3 time in about the last month and a half.

Yeah, I bet that we did pass each othere on the trail somewhere, I started up about 11. This was the first time I've been up there so I just spent some time walking around all the lakes and checking out the falls. The rain came in hard about 3:00, but then stopped in 30 minutes or so.
    Some days all you can do is smile and wait for some kind soul to come pull your ass out of the bind you've gotten yourself into

How much snow did you encounter on the trail, if any??? I'm planning a trip for Thurs...
    [/img]
    Outlawed

No snow at all.

Great, thank you sir!!! BTW, one of my favs also...
    Outlawed