Thread: hi

hi

I'm crazy horse, i'm a 16 year old who lives in Salt Lake, right between the mouths of big and little cottonwood canyon. I'm big into mountain biking, mainly aggressive trail and a little bit of freeride. During the winter I snowboard a bunch, i usually have a season pass to either brighton or snowbird, but also do a bit of backcountry stuff too. I'm also getting into backpacking, i'm just starting to buy some gear so i can go a bunch this year. On that note, if any of you guys have suggestions for good gear, just let me know. Well, thats about all about me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

oh, and by the way, i also love halo 2. if any of you guys have xbox live, my name on there is lurpy beast, we should play some time

I play H2 on the Kai on a regular basis. You're probably one of those teenage punks that runs around with a sniper rifle beating the pants off of everybody!!

My "clan" plays every tuesday night, between the hours of 10:00 pm - 2:00 am, under the tag "LAP." Our room is "N8DAWG" - come look for us, but just don't beat us too bad!!

Oh ya, how do ya like the new boards?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Welcome to the board crazy horse. Good to have a boarder in the house.

Halo 2? Oh yes. Love it. I hold Halo parties at my house as often as I can. We try to get 16 of us together.
    We may just have to add a Video Games topic on this forum. I know that Chivato, KillemAll, and MY T PIMP are also heavily involved in the art.
    It's good to have a current snowboarder on here. We need to get some movement going on in that topic. I used to board a bunch, but I've blown my knee out multiple times.
    We've got some good backpacking discussions too, so hope to see you there.
    Oh yeah, we love pictures.
    Welcome crazy horse.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum