Had a great time doing the Squeeze at Tom's Festival, and all the food
    we had to eat. Met a few new people and some old friends. Here are
    some pics.

http://community.webshots.com/album/337696766IPwYSn

John

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Cool! How was the weather?
    I wish Webshots allowed hotlinking? If you want you can post the pictures from your trips here too, with a trip report?

Windy every day. Rain every day, especially Sunday's down pour. I quit writing trip reports a couple of years ago, I like pictures the most. I'll write a little TR once in awhile though. Thanks for checking them out.

Ya, I agree about the TR thing. I hate READING them, and hate even more writing them. I much prefer to look at pictures. Who doesn't? Like they say, a picture says a thousand words, and visual TRs through pictures are a prime example of that.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I also enjoy the pictures the most. But a short TR is on order every now and then. Sometimes I just think what the hell is that, when looking at a picture. Or what the hell are they doing. I guess if I am hearing you guys right the TRs are best kept short or not at all?

The Squeeze seems to be a popular slot. What

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    I wish Webshots allowed hotlinking? If you want you can post the pictures from your trips here too, with a trip report?
    So, can't we just copy the pics from the site to the forum here?

BTW, looks like a great canyon.

Where is this one again?

Located in the Moroni Slopes of the San Raphael Swell. It dumps into the Muddy Creek near the Hidden Splendor Mine. Here's a helpful link:

http://canyoneeringusa.com/utah/swell/squeeze.htm
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    So, can't we just copy the pics from the site to the forum here?
    Uh yes and no. Wasatch (or anyone) could upload the pictures here as well as webshots. More work though. Webshots does not allow hotlinking which is related to bandwidth issues. Hotlinking uses the image address and opens it from there.

Like this:

The code would look like this:
    Code:
    Right click on this image and you will see.

You can right click on an image anywhere on the web and then select properties. Then copy the address (URL). and paste it here and then highlight it. Then use the Img button to put the necessary code around it. After that it is opening the image from another server and displaying it here. Thus taking up bandwidth on that server. Make sense?

www.smugmug.com is a good one that allows hotlinking. Many others.

You guys dont want to play here? http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=349 Get posting DAMNIT IT!

My friend Greg sent me some of the pics he took (alot). I posted them at the end of my pics, they start at where I call the "Gang" shot, enjoy.