Thread: UFO's in Utah?

UFO's in Utah?

http://abc4.tv/local_news/local_head...0-91B41871FC16

I saw this story on the news last night. Do you believe in UFO's? I found this story to be quite comical. They say that out by Dugway is the hot spot. You have to watch this video and take a look at their website. I will hold my comments until later.

Perhaps we should have a UFO hunter section?

Check out their site pretty interesting stuff. http://www.aliendave.com/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Interesting how some people can base their whole lives around such crazy things.

Here's my take on the situation:

Don't you find it just a little bit coincidental that the majority of all of these sightings occur within the vicinity of restricted U.S. Gov't testing sites? Perhaps (and I KNOW this is going to sound KRAZY!) perhaps the U.S. Gov't is testing out reconnaissance and other specialized aircraft? In fact, on the discovery channel a few years back they were doing a show on the technology used by the U.S. army. They showed several different models of reconnaissance aircrafts. They were unmanned, remote control operated, guided by GPS, could take aerial photos at up to 10,000 feet (so that they would be undetected), they could hover for long amounts of time, and they looked, get this...EXACTLY LIKE U.F.O.s!!!

2 + 2 = 4!!

This is hilarious! It makes for some great conversation anyway. This Dave guy is like the Michael Jordan of paranormal activity and UFO

i've seen a few in my day. i never used to believe in that stuff until i saw a few of em!! and they weren't atround any military bases either!

i think other worlds are possibly spying on ours for some reaseon.

bump ... this is one of the earliest posts in the general section.

acca's link to aliendave.com ... it's also uufoh.com

You know what's funny about it Last night on the History Channel they had UFO Hunters on and one of the episodes was out of Utah

Weird shiz man. Who posted this?