Thread: Highline Trail

Highline Trail

Snapped a picture along the trail last year. This was just before the Bloomington lake turn off. We got off there. I would like to go further. Anyone want to share whats ahead? Would it be tough on a big LC4? The trail that we took to get to that point was pretty hairy in places.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

If I'am correct you went past the rock monumet and not much futher. Anyway Ive only been as far as the road you come on to that will take you to the Paris Ice cave. That is about maybe 4 or 5 miles past the rock monument. If you want some great directions and a write up. Post a thread on ktm talk . There once was a very detailed post at one time. Ive only been there twice last year so I'm still getting familiar with the area. I plan on going all the way to Soda Spring this year some time in July.

I've ridden the Highline Trail further north past the Bloomington Lake turnoff. In fact, a few years ago, with a local guy from Logan, we rode all the way to Soda Springs. The actual Highline trail will continue north all the way to Emigration Canyon where it intersects the highway that goes over to Montepelier Idaho. From the Bloomington Canyon fork it remains really nice singletrack most of the way. There are a few sections that the four-wheelers have ruined, but otherwise, the stretch from that point north is the best.

I posted a pretty detailed ride report on ktmtalk last summer that I could probably still find.