Thread: Hey Sombeech

Hey Sombeech

What are you up to this weekend? Anything exciting?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'm framing my basement tomorrow morning. My bro Clint is a framer, and he thinks we'll have it done in a half day. I'm just having my two brothers come over, and Cam (KillEmAll).
    I got a pretty good deal on the lumber. Since Stock Building Supply (Anderson Lumber) is our sister company, I got a better deal than the framers get on the lumber.
    You probably pretty much know how to frame, but Cam is coming over just to check it out and learn a little.
    This is one reason why I've got about 5 Saturdays in a row on a tight schedule.

Yup I got the framing thing down......I was just up to Snowbird today and remembering framing a lodge up at Solitude one year. Partly during the winter, I dont miss those days much.

Alright.......Next comes the pool table!!!!

I forgot to tell you. My brother in law is lending me his pool table, but it could be "mine" for a couple of years. It's in alright shape, rolls decent.
    I got it leveled and everything, and I think I've got it in a pretty good location for minimal "wall" interference.

Hey, 100th Post! Status change!

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Hey, 100th Post! Status change!
    You da man!!!!!! :cool: We need to get the other posers involved. Well soon enough it will be summer. I am looking forward to the trip next weekend.

I'm framing my basement tomorrow morning. My bro Clint is a framer, and he thinks we'll have it done in a half day. I'm just having my two brothers come over, and Cam (KillEmAll).
    I got a pretty good deal on the lumber. Since Stock Building Supply (Anderson Lumber) is our sister company, I got a better deal than the framers get on the lumber.
    You probably pretty much know how to frame, but Cam is coming over just to check it out and learn a little.
    How did the framing go? How big is your basement?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    How did the framing go? How big is your basement?
    So hows it going? UPDATE....

The framing went pretty good. Took about 5 hours. Now, I'll work on my duct work, and see where I want to put it.