Thread: Meet KillEmAll

Meet KillEmAll

So who is KillEmAll you ask? Well, my name is quite misleading. I don't kill them all. In fact I've only killed a few. KillEmAll is my Halo name. When not playing Halo I usually go by "what's his name?", "that one guy", or "hey you!", and occassionally I go by "Camron". When not working or raising kids, I like to play Halo with Chivato, Sombeech, MY T Pimp. I also enjoy being outdoors. I have a sweet mountain bike. I got it at the WalMart for $50.00, and let me tell you it has some sweet shocks! It's good for pulling my kid's in a little trailer and that's about it. I'm thinking about taking it on Poison Spider. What do you all think? It's got shocks. It should do just fine, right?
    Thanks to this site I no longer enjoy my job because all I can think of is hitting some slot canyons. Well done. When my boss asks what the heck I've been doing for the last 3 weeks I'll just give him a link to www.uutah.com - I'm sure he'll understand.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Those trailers can get pretty technical.
    A $50 bike isn't that bad, it only costs you $50 per trip.

$50 per trip and a long walk

It cost $50 per trip and a long walk back down mountain, assuming I even got up the mountain in the first place.
    Oh, by the way, I'm thinking of adding tassles to the handle bars. The salesman at Walmart said it should make me go faster. Any feedback on colors, brands, etc. would be appreciated. I really want this to be a kick ass bike!

You have to add a horn! It's a MUST! You can honk at all the slow bikers as you speed by them with your tassels.

The horn is a go, unless of course it slows me down. I've got some skin tight biker shorts that should make up for the added lag. They're fast AND they show off my man bits.
    In all seriousness though, my bike really did cost $50 from Walmart. I can't make that stuff up.