PDA

View Full Version : ANTIFA

BasinCruiser
06-11-2020, 09:23 AM
Oh boy. This *&^% seems to be getting real. I'll admit: when I first heard about this CHAZ takeover by ANTIFA in Seattle the last couple of days, I'll admit, i laughed and mocked it. How could a bunch of 120 lb 20+ year olds that have never put on a pair of working boots in the lives, still living in moma's basement be any real threat?

At first I had heard that they were asking for armed citizens to help them protect their turf. Imagine that - anti-2A soldiers asking for armed help - in Seattle of all places. How could anyone take these guys seriously.

Then i had read the ironic story of them establishing their own 'police' force to regulate and maintain their utopia as an opposition to the police brutality that supposedly widespread in our oppressive systemic racial society. But, when they tried to enforce their rules, they had to resort to violence in order to force their rules - ironic?

https://m.theepochtimes.com/armed-people-at-seattle-autonomous-zone-checking-ids-extorting-businesses-police_3384801.html

I was listening to an interview with Dinesh Desouza the other day. He warned not to overlook these guys, and to be very cautious of them, and take them seriously. He mentioned that every successful coup, insurrection, or overthrow of government started with factions that the people largely brushed off.

Is this a true SHTF moment? How should the city, state, Trump respond to this threat?

rockgremlin
06-11-2020, 10:11 AM
The real question is....who is funding their efforts?

How do you organize and execute a rebellion when you have no money because you don't work because you're too busy attending protests all the time?

BasinCruiser
06-11-2020, 10:20 AM
The real question is....who is funding their efforts?

How do you organize and execute a rebellion when you have no money because you don't work because you're too busy attending protests all the time?

CCP Virus unemployment recovery payments? :ne_nau:

dougr
06-11-2020, 10:52 AM
I was listening to an interview with Dinesh Desouza the other day. He warned not to overlook these guys, and to be very cautious of them, and take them seriously. He mentioned that every successful coup, insurrection, or overthrow of government started with factions that the people largely brushed off.

Is this a true SHTF moment? How should the city, state, Trump respond to this threat?

Dinesh indeed. There are a handful who truly understand the threat we face and the depth of our trouble. Tucker Carlson, Dinesh, Dennis Prager, Heather MacDonald, Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, and some others. Coulter in particular in her latest discussed how the 1965 immigration reform set this up. We have a huge 3rd world population and vote that gives the radical left its power. They also have 30 to 40% of whites, so it's game over.

We're in serious trouble. The level of hatred not just for the functional operation of the country but for its founding principles is immense in the youth. Immense. In our lifetimes we will see a push for land redistribution, elimination of the flag and anthem, and mass wealth redistribution. South Africa, Rhodesia, and Zimbabwe for what's to come in policy.

rockgremlin
06-11-2020, 11:07 AM
Dinesh indeed. There are a handful who truly understand the threat we face and the depth of our trouble. Tucker Carlson, Dinesh, Dennis Prager, Heather MacDonald, Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, and some others. Coulter in particular in her latest discussed how the 1965 immigration reform set this up. We have a huge 3rd world population and vote that gives the radical left its power. They also have 30 to 40% of whites, so it's game over.

We're in serious trouble. The level of hatred not just for the functional operation of the country but for its founding principles is immense in the youth. Immense. In our lifetimes we will see a push for land redistribution, elimination of the flag and anthem, and mass wealth redistribution. South Africa, Rhodesia, and Zimbabwe for what's to come in policy.

And what....the rest of the majority is just gonna sit back and watch it all come crashing to the ground?

Serious question: Do you sleep at night?

BasinCruiser
06-11-2020, 11:59 AM
Defund the police crowd- This is what you g get when you pull the police out of society. Is this really what you want?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-protests-armed-guards-local-businesses-extortion

dougrz
06-11-2020, 12:28 PM
And what....the rest of the majority is just gonna sit back and watch it all come crashing to the ground?

Serious question: Do you sleep at night?It's a majority on the other side, rock. If not this year then soon. It's just demographics and immigration numbers. I sleep well because I've known what's coming for 30 years. When I witnessed firsthand Sandinistas getting praise and time on my little college campus is when it all became clear, the trajectory. With no one understanding the ramifications on our side, it seemed, and your comment kind of belies that. No offense, but the strength of the left is hard to miss. Not in the street but in the culture.

I only lose sleep when my heart breaks for how great this country used to be, how its values were golden and practiced.

Iceaxe
06-11-2020, 12:57 PM
Defund the police crowd- This is what you g get when you pull the police out of society. Is this really what you want?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-protests-armed-guards-local-businesses-extortion

Washington State needs to get their shit together with regards to this and fast.... you never empower a mob...they are unpredictable and will turn on you instantly.

rockgremlin
06-11-2020, 01:42 PM
It's a majority on the other side, rock. If not this year then soon. It's just demographics and immigration numbers. I sleep well because I've known what's coming for 30 years. When I witnessed firsthand Sandinistas getting praise and time on my little college campus is when it all became clear, the trajectory. With no one understanding the ramifications on our side, it seemed, and your comment kind of belies that. No offense, but the strength of the left is hard to miss. Not in the street but in the culture.

I only lose sleep when my heart breaks for how great this country used to be, how its values were golden and practiced.

I don't deny that the left has the numbers. But it's what they do with those numbers that counts. And lately they haven't been able to do anything right. The entire party is fractured and lack clear direction. They are willing to hand over the reigns to some creepy, pasty, white man with dementia. That should be a clear sign to anybody that they are weak and vulnerable right now.

So, they can have the media, the celebrities, the microphone, and win the popularity contest but in the end, none of that matters.

I think your predictions of the Left's political dominance are coming, but not quite here yet. They need to get their poop in a group before that day arrives, and who knows when that will be?

Iceaxe
06-11-2020, 03:34 PM
I don't deny that the left has the numbers. But it's what they do with those numbers that counts. And lately they haven't been able to do anything right. The entire party is fractured and lack clear direction.

Yup! The left has the numbers, but the Democratic party is also having a civil war between their moderates and liberals, not to mention a war with Trump. Fighting a war on two fronts never works out and I don't see them coalescing as their differences are massive.

One side or the other will lose out this election and just stay home, it's what always happens.

:popcorn:

dougrz
06-11-2020, 04:04 PM
I think your predictions of the Left's political dominance are coming, but not quite here yet. They need to get their poop in a group before that day arrives, and who knows when that will be?

Consider we used to get mad at dopey libs like Tip O'Neil and Jim Wright and Walter Mondale. Idiots whose policies got us here. But now we face AOC, Ilhan Omar, and actual treasonous Marxist behavior and policy that in a normal time would have merited prosecution and expulsion. That's how serious the threat is. They will stop at nothing to destroy the country.

JFK is looking pretty good right now on the Dem side.

Iceaxe
06-11-2020, 04:29 PM
JFK is looking pretty good right now on the Dem side.

If Democratic darlings JFK or Bill Clinton were running today they would both have to run as Republicans.

BasinCruiser
06-12-2020, 03:43 AM

BasinCruiser
06-12-2020, 05:03 AM
You can’t make this stuff up.

BasinCruiser
06-12-2020, 09:07 AM
You’ve got to love it when the left eats its own Liberalism is inherently canabalistic.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/12/chaz-shouts-down-black-women-frustrated-they-highjacked-black-lives-matter-movement/

BasinCruiser
06-12-2020, 10:04 AM
Glad to see there are some people with backbones and balls still in America.

https://biker-news.com/2020/06/07/hells-angels-and-mongols-allegedly-teamed-up-to-throw-antifa-out-of-the-city-in-placerville-california.html

BasinCruiser
06-12-2020, 10:13 AM
In the unicorn rainbow farting utopia of the CHAZ? No way.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/seattle-police-chief-violence-chaz

And the mayor is supporting this nonsense calling it a block party. :eek2:

devo_stevo
06-12-2020, 10:40 AM
^^ Contrast that with this piece of tripe reported by USA Today and placed on MSN.com about what a utopia it is there.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chaz-a-no-cop-co-op-heres-what-seattles-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone-looks-like/ar-BB15oddG?li=BBnb7Kz

I've been around long enough to know that when you leave people to their own devices, they don't typically all do the right things. People are, after all, just animals at heart. Too many of them are willing to take advantage of a situation for their own gain and pleasure. It's too bad they don't see this as a problem.

BasinCruiser
06-12-2020, 10:57 AM
^^ Contrast that with this piece of tripe reported by USA Today and placed on MSN.com about what a utopia it is there.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chaz-a-no-cop-co-op-heres-what-seattles-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone-looks-like/ar-BB15oddG?li=BBnb7Kz

I've been around long enough to know that when you leave people to their own devices, they don't typically all do the right things. People are, after all, just animals at heart. Too many of them are willing to take advantage of a situation for their own gain and pleasure. It's too bad they don't see this as a problem.

Yep. And the Seattle mayor is trying to put a butt load of lipstick on this pig, painting it as some joyous gathering of a group of peaceloving hippies.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/11/seattle-mayor-jenny-durkan-chaz-block-party/

“We’ve got four blocks in Seattle that you just saw pictures of that is more like a block party atmosphere,” she said. “It’s not an armed take over. It’s not a military hunta. We will make sure that we can restore this but we have block parties and the like in this part of Seattle all the time. It’s known for that.”

So, the police being foreced out of their precinct due to escallating conflict is a block party?

"But we saw that it was a point of conflict night after night between the police department and protesters and we wanted to deescalate that and what we decided the best way was to reopen the streets and that itself ended up with some ramifications for the precinct to remove anything that was valuable out of that building"

So, the way to govern is - if there is any conflict between the people and police, it's better for the police to retreat, and let the spoiled little brats take over. I shutter to think what her protocols are for dealing with unruly kids in public schools - if there is any conflict between students and teachers, the teachers are just supposed to vacate the school and let the kids sit wander freely eating glue and color all over the walls?

rockgremlin
06-12-2020, 12:36 PM
I'm positive that drug traffickers are licking their chops to get into CHAZ.

No law enforcement = unlimited and unrestricted drug activity.

Successful criminals aren't idiots, and will undoubtedly see this as a golden opportunity.

Iceaxe
06-12-2020, 04:14 PM
If I remember my history correctly the last civil war began when people wanted to withdraw certain land from the Union...

....maybe CHAZ should get themselves a cool flag to rally under like this one.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200612/ad5c31aef8efee41b274bca84f47460e.jpg

BasinCruiser
06-13-2020, 04:27 AM

BasinCruiser
06-13-2020, 04:37 AM
:roflol::cool2::roflol:

dougrz
06-13-2020, 05:10 AM
:roflol::cool2::roflol:

94893Stuff that, you know, is available in huge quantities for everyone in the systemically racist white society they separated from.

Iceaxe
06-13-2020, 07:05 AM
^^^
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200613/6f823aff553a9a186624e4e3e84f23d6.jpg

Iceaxe
06-13-2020, 07:07 AM
Hypocrisy at its best....

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200613/8a6ad5db0995a68879b93f19188db958.jpg

BasinCruiser
06-13-2020, 09:57 AM
If this is true, a smart social media journalist could make a killing live-streaming this confrontation.

rockgremlin
06-13-2020, 10:46 AM

Change. :lol8:

It's pretty ironic that he's using that word again. The only change he can lay claim to is the fact that he didn't make any.

https://www.avisca.com/v/vspfiles/photos/AW_AA_OBAMACHANGE_3071-2T.jpg

BasinCruiser
06-13-2020, 11:52 AM
This right here has been what I’ve been wondering - your a home or business owner, or patron in our near this CHAZ district. You don’t want this lawlessness in the area you live, work, or commerce. These thugs have taken away your freedoms, your livelihood, your liberties, ADHDs turned it into a 3rd world country overnight. And the local city and police are doing nothing to protect your rights, safety, freedom, health. I’d be extremely pissed off and past ready to take things into my own hands.

What legal courses do these people have to put pressure on, or get compensation from, the government due to this blatant lack of attempt to provide any control? Of the government can take by force taxes to fund a police force for citizen protection and enforcement of the law, and then outright openly refuse to provide that service, at what point is this tyranny?

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/12/citizen-seattle-autonomous-zone-shelby-talcott/

rockgremlin
06-13-2020, 12:43 PM
^^^Gonna end badly. Probably with bloodshed. I can't think of any other alternative, since these clowns are hellbent on outright secession.

Thing is, it's gonna have to be the Feds who step in on this one since the incompetent mayor over this area can't or won't do shit.

BasinCruiser
06-13-2020, 03:26 PM
Now, Seattle has surrender the fire station to these terrorists. Firsts police precinct, now this. Unbelievable. The cowards in government there is incredible.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/seattle-cedes-fire-station-to-protesters-to-turn-into-community-center

BasinCruiser
06-14-2020, 04:10 AM
Meh. Seems fair.

http://nypost.com/2020/06/13/protester-in-seattles-chaz-demands-white-people-give-out-cash/

Sombeech
06-15-2020, 10:01 AM
Please tell me the CHAZ section of Seattle has had their power, water and gas shut off. Please let it be true. If that's the case, no armed National Guard is needed to disperse them.

rockgremlin
06-15-2020, 10:14 AM
Please tell me the CHAZ section of Seattle has had their power, water and gas shut off. Please let it be true. If that's the case, no armed National Guard is needed to disperse them.

Not that I'm aware of yet. But here's an article that alludes to just that:

https://www.newsmax.com/michaeldorstewitz/seattle-chaz-chop/2020/06/15/id/972226/

devo_stevo
06-15-2020, 10:24 AM
^^I'd love to see that happen. They wouldn't last long, I'm betting.

BasinCruiser
06-15-2020, 10:42 AM

Sadly, it hasn't. In a normal, ethically, morally driven and governed society, you would think that would be a tactic that lawmakers would use to reestablish law an order. Remember when NYC and LA threatened to do this very thing to businesses that vioalted the CCP virus shutdowns?

Why don't they do this in the Soyvient Union of ChAZ? It's because it's a movement that the city leadership actually supports and promotes. And, it's a black eye on 'Trump's America'. Both win-win for them. Any attempt by the federal governement to end it, they will use to tarnish and blame Trump. They don't care about liability or pushback from their own citizens. It's gone on this long - obviously, the residents of this area aren't pationate enough to raise hell either in their neighborhood or at city hall to display their objections to this enough for the mayor to do anything about it.

Byron
06-15-2020, 11:04 AM
Trump is doing the right thing by leaving this mess alone...let them have it. The people of Seattle voted for these assholes, now let them swim in it.

This is just a bunch of stupid hippies and bottom scrapers doing their hippy camp out festival thing. So what?

I know the first reaction is "Get in there and stop this shit!"...but the smart thing to do is stand back, hand them the microphone and watch as people turn away the more they talk. The Trump Tactic...go right ahead, tell us how you feel.

rockgremlin
06-15-2020, 12:18 PM
Trump is doing the right thing by leaving this mess alone...let them have it. The people of Seattle voted for these assholes, now let them swim in it.

This is just a bunch of stupid hippies and bottom scrapers doing their hippy camp out festival thing. So what?

I know the first reaction is "Get in there and stop this shit!"...but the smart thing to do is stand back, hand them the microphone and watch as people turn away the more they talk. The Trump Tactic...go right ahead, tell us how you feel.

Exactly. Let the citizens who live in and around the place just slowly get sick and tired of the bullshit. Slowly they'll come to the realization that this isn't fun anymore, they can't get any sleep at night from the constant partying and other nonsense carrying on in the streets, vandalism and trash blowing through the streets isn't exciting to look at anymore, and then hopefully they'll realize their mayor is a moron and needs the boot.

Once the new CHAZ smell wears off and reality settles in they'll come to their senses.

Besides, I keep reading about how there's infighting among the CHAZ-ites as to who should be the leader. They're like a bunch of 11 yr olds on the playground.

Byron
06-15-2020, 12:24 PM
They're just a bunch of parasites. They'll move on once everything valuable (physical and mental) is sucked up. No sense in starting a shooting war over something like this.

They "own" the inner cities...their politicians are paralyzed...looks like Cuomo is going to be the canary in the coal mine with the Dems "solutions"...we'll see how he does with that. Mr. Moderate.

I think the Dems are in shit their pants mode right now. That box top has been opened and EVERYONE can see the contents within...it ain't pretty, that's for sure.

BasinCruiser
06-16-2020, 06:39 AM

BasinCruiser
06-16-2020, 09:41 AM
Never negotiate with terrorists.

Update - ‘We are no longer the knights known as CHAZ. From note on, we are the knights to be known as CHOP- Capital Hill Organized Protest. “

They have pressured Seattle to replace the temp plastic barriers with more permanent concrete barriers. So effectively, they are getting Seattle to build them a BORDER WALL. :eek2:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-deal-chop-temporary-roadblocks

rockgremlin
06-16-2020, 10:26 AM
^^^Idiots on every level.

Idiots that make up the organization known as "CHOP" on so many levels, but most notably by not recognizing the hypocrisy in wanting to build a wall around their "city."

And idiots that make up the "leadership" in Seattle for pandering to and encouraging these terrorists.

How ironic that the group of individuals that physically remove themselves from society and protect their lifestyle with guns is NOT Alt-Right conservatives, but the extreme Left?

I keep saying it: This is NOT going to end well in Seattle, and will almost certainly be resolved through bloodshed. This could end very, very badly.

Byron
06-16-2020, 11:18 AM
^^^Idiots on every level.

Idiots that make up the organization known as "CHOP" on so many levels, but most notably by not recognizing the hypocrisy in wanting to build a wall around their "city."

And idiots that make up the "leadership" in Seattle for pandering to and encouraging these terrorists.

How ironic that the group of individuals that physically remove themselves from society and protect their lifestyle with guns is NOT Alt-Right conservatives, but the extreme Left?

I keep saying it: This is NOT going to end well in Seattle, and will almost certainly be resolved through bloodshed. This could end very, very badly.

Nope...these people are ALL just a bunch of bums. They have no money, no prospects, no motivation except to be professional beggars. They can keep this up for months as long as people are bringing food. Along with all the leftist lookie loos that'r getting their "revolutionary dose of dopamine" with a casual visit. Ever heard of Tom Morello? Check out his house...all talk, but no walk.

Saw the same thing on the Big Island of Hawaii a few months ago. There's a bunch of "protesters" up on Mauna Kea road supposedly bent about some new telescope they want to put up there...along with the already 5 or 6 that have been up there for decades. Also, the local come up in their pickup trucks to sled and "ski", take home truck beds full of snow when it gets like that up there. They trash the place...chicken bones everywhere. The Hawaiians love chicken.

Anyway, I drove by the "protest" area and it's nothing but a bunch of homeless hanging out together. Sympathetic locals from down below bring up food. They got it made in the shade... but there's no shade up there except for the mostly derelict lean-tos. This had been going on for a year. Sometimes they block the road...and get away with it. "Access denied, folks. Forget the sunset experience at the top that was on your bucket list".

Let them have it. Yeah, it's a festering sore...but any attempt to break it up will be broadcast as brutality by anyone who does it...the local politicians aren't going to take any responsibility for it at all. It's a no win situation for the Feds. Ya gotta throw 'em a bone now and then.

Sombeech
06-16-2020, 06:54 PM
Guy shoots ANTIFA, warning about language and violence. What do you guys think about this one? Watch at your own discretion.

https://files.catbox.moe/yjggvv.mp4

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Byron
06-16-2020, 06:58 PM
Guy shoots ANTIFA, warning about language and violence. What do you guys think about this one? Watch at your own discretion.

Sent from my SM-G975U using TapatalkGnarly. Need a bit of backstory on this one before I can throw down anything definitive.

But I must say...if I was being jumped and had a gun, I'd do the same thing.

Sombeech
06-16-2020, 08:00 PM
Gnarly. Need a bit of backstory on this one before I can throw down anything definitive.

But I must say...if I was being jumped and had a gun, I'd do the same thing.Yeah I'm not sure how much of the story is out there yet. From the video we hear the guy say he'll F'n kill him, and actually hits him over the head once with the skateboard ouch.

Then the interesting phrase is, get his license plate. For what? The COPS??? Seriously? These pukes probably wanted the police gone. Or will the Police State of CHAZ in Seattle call their own dispatch?

The shooter doesn't run either, just kneels down. Maybe he's hurt or maybe he'll wait for the imaginary police.

rockgremlin
06-17-2020, 07:44 AM

Yeah that's an interesting video. It ended way too soon so many questions will go unanswered.

A few questions I had right off the bat:

-- Why did the shooter just take a knee? You'd think if he were afraid for his life he'd flee. Maybe he was protesting police brutality?

-- Why did the person filming this not flee? He supposedly just watched someone get shot 5 feet away, and the shooter is still present. Instead of running away, he continues to film. Very fishy.

-- Get his license plate? Why? Who are they going to tell? Besides it looks like the shooter was on foot.

Regardless, even if it is a fake video it looks pretty brutal. Did you see that guy who got shot expel a bunch of fluid all over the street as he fell? Blood from a severed artery? Did he throw up? :ne_nau:

The video is powerful exonerating evidence since it shows that the shooter was attacked by a mob before he pulled the trigger. In any normal situation the shooter would walk away from this a free man, as it should be.

Sombeech
06-17-2020, 09:17 AM
There's definitely gotta be more to the video, plus it's very low resolution for today's standards, and shaky. All phones within the last 2 years have 4k resolution and image stabilization. And one thing we know about ANTIFA is they are rich white kids, they have the new phones.

dougrz
06-17-2020, 10:21 AM
-- Why did the shooter just take a knee? You'd think if he were afraid for his life he'd flee. Maybe he was protesting police brutality?

He had just been in a running battle to avoid a mob beating. He was exerting enormous energy for potentially several minutes before. After shooting, the intense emotion hits. One of them is abject relief the threat has been neutralized. Another is abject fear he'd just destroyed his life and is facing jail. Both combined make further exertion and rational thought difficult and a need to stop huge. Very tough spot he was in. We normal, peaceful people, armed for only the most dire, life threatening situation, take harming another person hard.

In this climate, good chance he'll be prosecuted to protect the protesters and embolden them further. Same with the guy in New Mexico. Both are likely toast. Whereas in a normal, fair country, they'd be uncharged.

Add: my 20 something cuz just told me, "this is old." I said, wow, how many years ago? "Last week, on TikTok."

Uh.

dougrz
06-17-2020, 10:45 AM
https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/Police-detain-armed-militia-members-after-man-is-15342993.php

Might be that guy, and he's already arrested and charged. Probably the same story I was referencing.

Get it through your heads, the power in this country is against us, with the rioters, and will bring jail on us for resisting like this.

The quotes from Dem politicians in that article are astounding. "We can't tolerate a man like this using unregulated force in our state and terrorizing people."

Uh.

Sombeech
06-17-2020, 11:07 AM
This might be a more full story on the shooter, guy in the blue shirt and hat, multiple videos leading up to it, a mob pulling down a statue and he was trying to prevent it. Just let it happen fellas, don't get physically involved.

You can see him lose it with some protestors and he shoves them. This is likely what happened as he got chased away and attacked, finally had to shoot to stop the attacks.

The thing is, it's not going to be a single narrative that tells the full story anymore, it's the multiple clips put together.

Sounds like his dad is a sheriff too.

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1272775001200971777

Sombeech
06-17-2020, 11:24 AM
The plot thickens yet again, looks like Antifa guy had a knife

https://files.catbox.moe/ttukem.mp4

dougrz
06-17-2020, 11:57 AM
Yes, does look like a knife. And agreed, we can't do anything in small numbers or lone. The law is ready to pounce on us. Unless and until 10k of us show up ready to defend something, we have no chance.

rockgremlin
06-17-2020, 01:27 PM
It's starting to crack:

https://www.rt.com/usa/491883-seattle-autonomous-zone-anarchy/?utm_source=miximedia&utm_medium=miximedia&utm_campaign=Miximedia

Looks like Jenny Durkin's "Summer of Love" might end sooner than anticipated.

devo_stevo
06-17-2020, 02:11 PM
Bill Burr is always there with words of wisdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcrMey3XVk4

BasinCruiser
06-17-2020, 02:18 PM
^^^^ "In a series of videos published by conservative journalist Jack Posobiec, the rapper-turned-strongman can be seen chasing down (https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1272434117183860736) an accused thief later on Sunday night and ordering his bag searched, as gun-toting guards keep the suspect on the scene."

I've been asking: Where are all of the anti-gun libs protesting these thugs from walking around CHAZ with their scary 'assault weapons'? Where is Alysa Milano? Dianne Feinstein? Beto? Anyone? I've been wondering why none of these anti-gun warriors haven't been calling them out on this.

We all know that the longer this goes on, the worse it's going to get, and the worse it will be to end it. Lot's up bloodshed on both sides. And what is one long term affect - that's right, the Dem's will use this scenario as even more fauder to use to get more gun control. They know that with CCP virus, and with these riots and looting, and lots of Dems even going out en masse to buy guns to protect themselves from this chaos, they've lost the political capitol for gun control push. They will use the terrifying, malitious acts of these thugs totiing around these rifles as bait to regain that political capital.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste'. No matter what end of the conspiracy spectrum you may on how much of all of this virus and BLM chaos you may be on, rest assured the Dems are taking every opportunity to cash on it on for more government power and control.

BasinCruiser
06-17-2020, 02:53 PM
Breaks your heart.

BasinCruiser
06-17-2020, 03:00 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/17/residents-within-seattles-chaz-at-a-loss-im-mainly-scared-because-i-know-cops-wont-come/

Iceaxe
06-17-2020, 03:38 PM
^^^The Mayor of Seattle and the Oregon governor created this socialist utopia, let them clean it up.... or at least make them ask for Federal help.

rockgremlin
06-17-2020, 03:39 PM
Bill Burr is always there with words of wisdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcrMey3XVk4

I'm an avid follower of both Bill Burr and Mr Rogan. Bill Burr is mostly neutral politically, but Joe Rogan leans more to the right about most issues -- which is why he has expressed serious interest in moving his podcast studios from California to Texas. It's great to have him as an "unofficial" mouthpiece of conservative issues as he's not afraid to call the left out for their bullshit when he sees it.

rockgremlin
06-17-2020, 03:42 PM
^^^The Mayor of Seattle and the Oregon governor created this socialist utopia, let them clean it up.... or at least make them as for Federal help.

EXACTLY!!

They made their bed, now they get to lie in it. Trump shouldn't send in troops -- just let this fester out of control until the majority of the residents are pleading for help.

The longer the leadership lets this fester out of control, the worse it looks. Eventually they'll be forced to do what they vowed they would never do back when this whole thing started --- shut it down.

Byron
06-17-2020, 06:23 PM
And one thing we know about ANTIFA is they are rich white kids, they have the new phones.Wrong!...they're all a bunch of low budget scumbags and losers. Nah...the rich kids are all the liberals filming everything from the sidelines.

Byron
06-17-2020, 06:31 PM
Yes, does look like a knife. And agreed, we can't do anything in small numbers or lone. The law is ready to pounce on us. Unless and until 10k of us show up ready to defend something, we have no chance.If these "protesters" gain some steam and start moving into residential areas, with looting and vandalism coming along with it...then you'd see some action. Everybody else will arm up like it's an alien invasion. That starts happening, you'll see some movement.

Byron
06-17-2020, 06:40 PM
Breaks your heart.

94921I'd say the first time an innocent person dies in there, Trump will surround it with the Army.

BasinCruiser
06-18-2020, 08:36 PM
:roflol::roflol::roflol:

You’re National flag - Pink unicorn???

Sombeech
06-18-2020, 10:56 PM
This is hilarious

http://youtu.be/SJKt9THw93A

Byron
06-19-2020, 05:23 AM
This is hilarious

http://youtu.be/SJKt9THw93A

Sent from my SM-G975U using TapatalkOK, um....forget the Army comment.

devo_stevo
06-19-2020, 12:28 PM
OK, um....forget the Army comment.
Yeah, it looks like they're doing a bang up job of taking care of the problem themselves. No army needed.

Byron
06-19-2020, 01:25 PM
Just heard on the news that the Seattle police won't be allowed into CHOP unless there is a "mass casualty event"...so the Mayor owns the whole damn thing. Trump is smart to stay away from it.

Yeah, it's distressing to see this kind of thing happen, but on the bright side, the anarchists don't seem to have good organizational skills. Just a bunch of stupid scumbags.

dougrz
06-19-2020, 02:29 PM
Just heard on the news that the Seattle police won't be allowed into CHOP unless there is a "mass casualty event"...so the Mayor owns the whole damn thing. Trump is smart to stay away from it.

Yeah, it's distressing to see this kind of thing happen, but on the bright side, the anarchists don't seem to have good organizational skills. Just a bunch of stupid scumbags.Trump should start promoting it. "People have the right to decide to leave the country if it's not responsive to their desires." Obviously leading a secession argument. Quandary for the left. And we need a secession movement given what's coming.

Byron
06-19-2020, 05:05 PM
Trump should start promoting it. "People have the right to decide to leave the country if it's not responsive to their desires." Obviously leading a secession argument. Quandary for the left. And we need a secession movement given what's coming.Yeah, but they've got nowhere to go...and they sure as hell wouldn't know what to do when they got there. These people can't even manage a pile of trash. I've always imagined a look of bewilderment on the face of those that are told "Don't like it? Leave"...no, they are like the bitch you started dating who tries to change the way you are. Wait a minute...that never ends up very well, does it?

Nah, the only "secession" we'll see is a whole bunch of crying liberal celebs vowing to "leave America" when we get closer to November. Like we'll miss them or something?

Sombeech
06-20-2020, 11:03 AM
Shooting in CHAZ, CHOP, comments are golf

https://mobile.twitter.com/SeattlePD/status/1274286565355687936

rockgremlin
06-20-2020, 11:43 AM
Shooting in CHAZ, CHOP, comments are golf

https://mobile.twitter.com/SeattlePD/status/1274286565355687936

Honest question: Why is the city still maintaining utilities in that neighborhood? You know nobody is paying the light bills.

dougrz
06-20-2020, 01:06 PM
Honest question: Why is the city still maintaining utilities in that neighborhood? You know nobody is paying the light bills.I bet the hostage residents are still expected to pay their bills. The street warlords no.

I've argued Trump should have supported the secession, but he didn't. He said he'd stop it. After Tucker's monologue last night, it's clear that failure to back up his words has damaged him badly among the base.

Iceaxe
06-20-2020, 01:25 PM
I bet the hostage residents are still expected to pay their bills. The street warlords no.

^^^This^^^

Those with white privilege are still expected to pay the bills.

it's clear that failure to back up his words has damaged him badly among the base.

ROFLMAO....

What color is the sky in your world? The support among Trumps base has never been stronger.

Unfortunately this next election will be decided by the 6% in the middle. That's who Trump needs to be talking to at the moment and he is not.

dougrz
06-20-2020, 05:12 PM
The support among Trumps base has never been stronger.

Unfortunately this next election will be decided by the 6% in the middle. That's who Trump needs to be talking to at the moment and he is not.

I think Tucker is on to something. I hear it in my legion of Trump supporting friends and fam. Demoralized.

I hate to say this, but watching the rally, attendance is sparse. Upper decks largely unoccupied and the floor not even full. I've been to 3 or 4 and tried for another 2 or 3. Never anything but a zoo fight to get in. This is shocking.

Byron
06-20-2020, 07:18 PM
I hear it in my legion of Trump supporting friends and fam. Demoralized.
Well, he's not a superman now, is he? I came home, turned on the TV and there he was, doing his thang. I could only take 5 minutes of it before I turned it off. When the dude talks about himself he gets annoyingly goofy.

Regardless of how many people were there or "not there", he said what needed to be said. The only way he could intervene in these cities is to send in the National Guard to bust heads...to be portrayed as Trumps Fascists Police. These liberal Mayors are telling him to go f*ck himself. He himself said "I may be wrong, but perhaps it's best just to watch that disaster". It's a no win situation for Trump...everyone knows that. He's being attacked all over the damn place...it's like the left has gone into a frenzy. Blood in the water, perhaps?

Personally, I think they're giving us a preview of what to expect when they come to power...and people think Trump's crazy? I'm not demoralized at all. I never expected him to bat .1000, all I want is another SCJ and him to hold the line for conservatives for the next 4 years...God knows what will happen after that. Just the 4 year plan, baby.

BasinCruiser
06-21-2020, 05:57 AM

BasinCruiser
06-21-2020, 06:17 AM

Sombeech
06-21-2020, 09:20 AM
From RAZ, leader of CHAZ on Twitter regarding the EMS that wouldn't go in to save the guy that was shot.

Beautiful, read the comments

https://mobile.twitter.com/RazSimone/status/1274541843779252229

America gets it.

Sombeech
06-21-2020, 09:41 AM
During trumps really yesterday, he talked about the option to send the national guard in there and have it cleared out quickly.

Then he said something like it'll be much better to let it blow up on its own.

Trump wins.

dougrz
06-21-2020, 11:32 AM
From RAZ, leader of CHAZ on Twitter regarding the EMS that wouldn't go in to save the guy that was shot.

Beautiful, read the comments

https://mobile.twitter.com/RazSimone/status/1274541843779252229

America gets it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using TapatalkAstonishing in the arrogance and lack of understanding of consequences. But such is the massive brainwashing in this society the last few decades.

Sombeech
06-21-2020, 11:42 AM
Here's that snippet I mentioned earlier about letting CHAZ collapse on its own. Look at the difference of public opinion of Trump sent in "military" to kill unarmed peaceful farmers, vs letting them do everything they wanted to and see it completely blow up.

Rest easy, patriots. It's all under control.

https://twitter.com/Spaceshot76/status/1274524743325057025?s=19

Iceaxe
06-21-2020, 06:43 PM
Astonishing in the arrogance and lack of understanding of consequences.

What are these consequences of which you speak? Don't everyone get a trophy?!?

dougrz
06-21-2020, 06:53 PM
What are these consequences of which you speak? Don't everyone get a trophy?!?

A trophy of their neighbors' heads on the wall.

The left is a coalition and wealthy elites who want absolute control of people, and these creeps who want anarchy and violence. Weird coexistence. But their common enemy is the country.

BasinCruiser
06-22-2020, 01:33 PM
Reporting from the DMZ of CHAZ. They’ve solved all of societies problems in this communist utopia.

https://www.facebook.com/95356211637/posts/10158196570701638/?vh=e

BasinCruiser
06-22-2020, 07:36 PM
As Seattle announces to take down its little obstinate out of control time out zone, protestors in DC try to copy. Monkey see, monkey do. This is the danger of letting this thing continue so long.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/black-house-autonomous-zone-white

rockgremlin
06-22-2020, 08:23 PM

Seriously, how old are these people? Sounds like some petty junior high school shit.

"We're gonna build a black house beside your white house, so THERE!" :blbl:

Iceaxe
06-23-2020, 03:56 AM
But CHAZ/CHOP had come such a long way as a country... I would not be surprised if the UN got involved. CHAZ GDP is gonna take a huge hit if they're invaded by the United States.

Do they have oil? I’ve been told the US only invades countries with oil. What is their main export? Maybe we should start with higher tariffs on their goods.

The only shame in the Seattle shit show is they'll defend their own efforts as "that wasn't real socialism".

I hope they remember to bring enough participation trophies for everyone!

LMAO....

devo_stevo
06-23-2020, 06:37 AM
Reporting from the DMZ of CHAZ. They’ve solved all of societies problems in this communist utopia.

https://www.facebook.com/95356211637/posts/10158196570701638/?vh=e
This is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

BasinCruiser
06-24-2020, 11:42 AM
A group of ranchers occupies an empty bird sanctuary in the middle of nowhere, Oregon. The full force of the government is brought down on them. They are vilified, one man is murdered in cold blood, dozens spent years in jail awaiting trial, some are still in prison....all are labeled terrorists.

A group of antifa take over a section of a busy city, including a police precinct. They threaten the business owners who are trapped in the area with them.... build barricades around the area and make credible threats of violence against anyone who dares to cross them... and they are the darlings of freedom.

Interesting how that works.

rockgremlin
06-24-2020, 12:40 PM
Billion dollar investment firm to leave Seattle due to unrest. I'm willing to bet others will follow suit. Seattle's a mess right now.

From Seattle to Phoenix -- that's quite a contrast. I wonder how the employees will adapt going from mild, rainy weather to 100+ degree dry heat?

https://mynorthwest.com/1971699/seattle-unrest-firm-moving-phoenix/

BasinCruiser
06-24-2020, 01:35 PM
Billion dollar investment firm to leave Seattle due to unrest. I'm willing to bet others will follow suit. Seattle's a mess right now.

From Seattle to Phoenix -- that's quite a contrast. I wonder how the employees will adapt going from mild, rainy weather to 100+ degree dry heat?

https://mynorthwest.com/1971699/seattle-unrest-firm-moving-phoenix/

Yep. Get woke, go broke. These big government tycoons love to have these big tech and productive companies in their communities to tax the snot out of them to support their woke agendas. It's even better when the heads of those companies generally support their base premises - of helping the unfortunate. But, when those tyrants push too hard to the point that those companies try telling them they've gone far enough, and rather than back off, they put the petal to the metal, those componies are going to get up an leave. And then what will the SJWs cry in response - 'Oh, look how capitalizm failed us'.

Recall back when Seattle was pushing for their huge per person luxure tax on employers, and Amazon pushed back and told them to knock it off, or they were going to leave town. Also, look at Elon Musk moving to Texas because he's tired of the tyranny and control on California. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-tesla-plant/tesla-wants-to-start-building-a-new-u-s-vehicle-plant-this-summer-idUSKBN23P37Y?fireglass_rsn=true#:~:text=Tesla%20t old%20officials%20in%20Travis,a%20cement%20operati on%20near%20Austin.&text=He%20threatened%20to%20move%20future%20operat ions%20to%20Texas%20or%20Nevada.&fireglass_params&tabid=a33c0b6b0bade752&application_server_address=l3harris-w4.prod.fire.glass&popup=true&is_right_side_popup=false&start_with_session_counter=1

BasinCruiser
06-24-2020, 02:06 PM
Per requirements of my employer, I wear one at work in the common areas only. Otherwise, no, I don’t.

I don’t buy the fairy tale that it’s worn for others and not the individual. I don’t get how one can be effective at stopping something coming out of my mouth, but not equally effective at stopping it from going into someone else’s. Makes no sense to me.

Byron
06-24-2020, 06:51 PM
Per requirements of my employer, I wear one at work in the common areas only. Otherwise, no, I don’t.

I don’t buy the fairy tale that it’s worn for others and not the individual. I don’t get how one can be effective at stopping something coming out of my mouth, but not equally effective at stopping it from going into someone else’s. Makes no sense to me.Oh, BINGO!

Sombeech
06-24-2020, 07:57 PM

Sent from my SM-G975U using TapatalkWow, the guy was just released without a charge. Sounds like his attacker died too.

rockgremlin
06-25-2020, 12:44 PM
Joe Rogan and Joe Schilling highlight the hypocrisy of CHAZ. Pretty funny.

CHAZ Activists Became What they Hated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYI51NwekUI

dougrz
06-26-2020, 02:58 AM
Joe Rogan and Joe Schilling highlight the hypocrisy of CHAZ. Pretty funny.

CHAZ Activists Became What they Hated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYI51NwekUIAny chance Rogan will back Trump? After supporting Bernie it would seem unlikely, but he hits on the idiocy of leftism a lot. He just has to put it all together.

rockgremlin
06-26-2020, 09:09 AM
Any chance Rogan will back Trump? After supporting Bernie it would seem unlikely, but he hits on the idiocy of leftism a lot. He just has to put it all together.

I think he's a lot more conservative than liberal. For crying out loud, he's got a HUGE American flag hanging on the wall behind him at all times. He's also an avid hunter and owns a lot of guns. He's a big guns rights advocate. The other day on his podcast he was calling folks who wear masks "pussies". :lol8: I would say that at best he's a closet moderate conservative, and at worst he's a far right liberal (if that's possible).

Iceaxe
06-27-2020, 10:25 PM
...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200628/7aab1382a17c3073bb1466b1392a7cea.jpg

Scott Card
06-29-2020, 01:11 PM
Another killing in CHAZ...... What a waste.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-killed-another-shooting-seattle-144816318.html

rockgremlin
06-29-2020, 01:37 PM
Another killing in CHAZ...... What a waste.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-killed-another-shooting-seattle-144816318.html

Mayor Jenny Durkan said last week that the city would start trying to dismantle what has been named the “Capitol Hill Organised Protest” area. City workers on Friday tried to remove makeshift barriers around the area but stopped their work after demonstrators objected.

Nearby businesses and property owners filed a federal lawsuit against the city last Wednesday, claiming officials had been too tolerant of those who created the zone and have deprived property owners of their rights by allowing the zone to continue.

The business owners said they were not trying to undermine the protesters’ anti-police-brutality and Black Lives Matter messages. But they said they have suffered because the zone has limited access to their businesses and some owners trying to clean graffiti from their storefronts or attempting to photograph protesters have been threatened.

:roflol::roflol:

How's that "Summer of Love" going? This is why you don't let anarchists get a foot in the door.

Sombeech
06-29-2020, 02:06 PM
I agree with Trump not using his authority to send the NG to come clean it up.

Let it fester. Let the world see what happens when they get their way.

rockgremlin
06-29-2020, 02:30 PM

Let it fester. Let the world see what happens when they get their way.

EXACTLY!

Seattle residents have been claiming for weeks that it's all safe and just a great big festival with food and crafts....Meanwhile, folks are getting shot and killed in the streets.

Let the liberal media struggle with how to word the death of yet another "peaceful" citizen of CHAZ.

Iceaxe
06-29-2020, 02:39 PM

FWIW - Within the states it's the Governor's that control the National Guard and not the President.

The President has command of the NG in the District of Columbia.

I believe for the President to active the NG on a state level the Governor must call for a state of emergency. The President can call up the NG to augment the Armed Forces. So bottomline I don't think Trump has the power to send in the NG without state support.... Or at least that's the Reader's Digest condensed version.

In historical context the NG is the remnants of state militia from colonial times.

BasinCruiser
08-10-2020, 05:46 PM

Iceaxe
08-30-2020, 07:18 AM
Doesn't this just break your heart...[emoji12]

Some ANTIFA members are about to collect their participation trophy....

Corrections officer says these young white Antifa types are coming into the jails and being thrown to the wolves.

Some of these guys are in their 20's and are scared. They have never been in any situation like that before.

The jailors can't do much because they don't qualify for special protections like gays and pedophiles.

They are trying to get the word out to these guys if they come in , it's going to be like nothing they've ever seen.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200830/77c7b14968d3a1fa9617cda0ff702819.jpg

Iceaxe
09-10-2020, 08:07 PM
Sounds about right...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200911/647e6db8c2c78b75171566c8c903aee1.jpg

Sombeech
09-11-2020, 09:24 AM
Doesn't this just break your heart...[emoji12]

Some ANTIFA members are about to collect their participation trophy....

Corrections officer says these young white Antifa types are coming into the jails and being thrown to the wolves.

Some of these guys are in their 20's and are scared. They have never been in any situation like that before.

The jailors can't do much because they don't qualify for special protections like gays and pedophiles.

They are trying to get the word out to these guys if they come in , it's going to be like nothing they've ever seen.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200830/77c7b14968d3a1fa9617cda0ff702819.jpg

The #1 profession of these people right here, can you guess?

School teachers.

True story.

BruteForce
09-11-2020, 12:51 PM
Take a peak at any BLM facebook page. Look at the hostile anti-white, anti-cop comments, then look up a few of the profiles involved. Most of them work in the education system. Sickening!

Byron
09-11-2020, 03:02 PM
Take a peak at any BLM facebook page. Look at the hostile anti-white, anti-cop comments, then look up a few of the profiles involved. Most of them work in the education system. Sickening!Well that doesn't surprise me at all. Remember when we were kids and a substitute teacher would show up? Most of them were weak and shy and they got manhandled by the kids. I'm tellin' ya, most of what we're seeing here is revenge of the nerds. I mean look at them, for Christ's sake...just a bunch of jerk-offs.

Sombeech
09-14-2020, 09:08 PM
These antifa douches just got linked with arson and cutting down power poles with chainsaws

High resolution link, thanks to the autistic that made this,
https://files.catbox.moe/r3nma7.jpeghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200915/ea9f009e8e922193bbd564a736bf0c8a.jpg

dougrz
09-15-2020, 02:16 PM
^ Only a beautiful mind could have put that together.

BasinCruiser
10-26-2020, 08:16 AM
Nothing to see here. Joe days this is just an idea that is attacking these Jews.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-antifa-militants-attack-trump-supporters-in-new-york-city

Byron
10-26-2020, 11:19 AM
anti-protesters-attack-jews-trump-vehicle-convoy-new-york (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-protesters-attack-jews-trump-vehicle-convoy-new-york)

It's actually Jews gone wild...jews against jews, the ultimate smack down! Those guys rolled that convoy thru the wrong part of town, that's for sure.

This reminds me of an American convoy of Humvees that drove thru a town in Iraq during the war and emerged all shot to hell...remember that? Some little village south of Bagdad that they thought was going to be cool, and it wasn't.

Anyway, check out the faceplant on the ANTIFA thug in the second to last video...reminds me of a good skateboard crash.

BasinCruiser
10-26-2020, 06:25 PM

Byron
10-26-2020, 08:23 PM
/\/\/\...Ha, ha!!! that guy gets the gold star right there! Brilliant.

Sombeech
10-28-2020, 04:40 PM

FRIGGIN GENIUS

BasinCruiser
11-09-2020, 04:02 PM
No wonder Dirk has been hanging so much the last couple of days on Bogley. Not much else to do when sitting in a jail cell from bashing in the Dem HQ in Portland.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-democratic-campaign-office-biden-smashed-windows-vandalism

Iceaxe
11-09-2020, 04:19 PM
No wonder Dirk has been hanging so much the last couple of days on Bogley.

Dirk reminds me a lot of the guy at work who hangs around the water cooler talking about the local sports team and how "WE" won this weekend...

And my though is always "WE?" Exactly what position do you play?

BasinCruiser
11-09-2020, 04:56 PM
Dirk reminds me a lot of the guy at work who hangs around the water cooler talking about the local sports team and how "WE" won this weekend...

And the “We” is always for whatever the current hot team is in the league.

What else do you expect from a liberal? Is there any other value they bring to society?

Byron
11-09-2020, 05:58 PM
No wonder Dirk has been hanging so much the last couple of days on Bogley.

It isn't Dirk...although I'm sure he's lurking and enjoying the notoriety. I know who it is. It's obvious. I won't throw down a name and nobody ask who it is because I won't acknowledge it...even if it's a correct guess or a PM. He wants to remain anonymous, so it shall be. I will say this though...if you guys think real hard you should be able to figure it out. He's dumbed it down a bit as a ruse, but he's actually a hyper intelligent guy.

Be careful there, Mr. Tears...you're starting to get a bit more clever and that'll tap dance you right to the edge of exposure.

So, Mr. Tears...I totally understand you coming in here to rub it in. Been watching us circle jerk this whole thing, and now we're eating crow. Then you had to listen to me go on about it as well...but I tried not to talk about too much, really. I remember two years ago Biden's name came up and I laughed and laughed and laughed...I ain't laughing no more. You f*cker!

Tell everyone I said "Hi".

Scott Card
11-09-2020, 10:26 PM
I think Mr. Tears is actually Pierre Delecto.

oldno7
11-10-2020, 06:14 AM
I think Mr. Tears is actually Pierre Delecto.

dang--I thought you used to be a romney fan, that was harsh:mrgreen:

Scott Card
11-10-2020, 09:02 AM
dang--I thought you used to be a romney fan, that was harsh:mrgreen: I am sure he is nice person and I would enjoy going to dinner with he and his wife. We even share the same faith, BUT politically I have a lot of issues with him. I have been very disappointed in his constant criticism of the President with virtually every stance the President took. His sour grapes attitude was shameful. The Pierre Delecto thing was embarrassing to say the least. Where did that even come from? His vote against President Trump in the impeachment process was utterly mind boggling. With his given reasons for voting to impeach the president, I pray he is NEVER on one of my juries. It is my opinion that he neither considered the lack of evidence nor did he follow the law. His decision was emotional and was NOT based on law or fact. Is he liberal or mostly liberal? I could go on.....

DirkHammergate
11-10-2020, 09:31 AM

****, I hate this place. You trying to smoke me out for a fight? No thanks, just **** off like 2020 already.

****ing losers man....

Byron
11-10-2020, 07:11 PM
****, I hate this place. You trying to smoke me out for a fight? No thanks, just **** off like 2020 already.

****ing losers man....Now, now Mr. Dick...that's no way to talk to people that respect and admire you so much. :mrgreen:

Sombeech
11-10-2020, 07:47 PM

****ing losers man....Sounds like Dirk is feeling a bit down. He must have realized how this election is going to turn out. Don't worry little buddy, you can still visit us and try to mock Trump and have it blow up in your face. We like those posts.

BasinCruiser
03-29-2021, 12:02 PM
Don’t worry. Quid Pro Joe and Joy Behar assures is that this is not an organization, just an idea. So, if you’re driving through the streets of Salem, Or, and it seems that thugs are blocking the streets and throwing rocks at your car, be at peace, because ideas never hurt anyone.

https://bongino.com/heavily-armed-leftist-rioters-descend-on-oregon-state-capitol

rockgremlin
06-20-2021, 12:22 PM

DirkHammergate
06-20-2021, 01:51 PM
Sounds like Dirk is feeling a bit down. He must have realized how this election is going to turn out. Don't worry little buddy, you can still visit us and try to mock Trump and have it blow up in your face. We like those posts.

Damn I checked this site on a random and thought Beech was back.

Quitter.

erial
06-20-2021, 06:39 PM
Check again in August when Trump's back in office.

rockgremlin
06-20-2021, 10:47 PM
Damn I checked this site on a random and thought Beech was back.

Quitter.

The great mystery of where Sombeech disappeared off to. I've heard rumors he still posts to his FB account but he won't step foot in here.

Sad...

Byron
06-21-2021, 01:38 PM
The great mystery of where Sombeech disappeared off to. I've heard rumors he still posts to his FB account but he won't step foot in here.

Sad...From what I've seen, he's got nothing to do with politics whatsoever...and I certainly understand. Not speaking for him, of course...but it goes way beyond feeling let down. I'll never bother to vote again...it's futile...those people are going to do whatever they want whenever they want to do it and I say dedicating any brain time whatsoever to the smoke and mirrors show is an absolute waste. The memes are funny, though!

Some may say "Don't give up!"...I'm not giving up...I'm just at peace with it all and have more important (real) things to think about. That's why I now tell all my friends and clients I don't want to talk about politics, or social issues, or any of it really. My best guess is that Beech hit that wall, too.

Iceaxe
06-21-2021, 03:32 PM
I'll never bother to vote again...it's futile...

I hope you will at least reconsider voting... as the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

oldno7
06-21-2021, 03:49 PM
At least move to the Rifle district and vote for Lauren Boebert.

Or come to Utah and help us evict mittens.

Or--go camping and ignore it all.

Tough choices.

Byron
06-21-2021, 05:49 PM
Yeah...I know you guys understand exactly what I'm saying. Up until Obama showed up I never bothered to vote...largely because I suspected it was all bullshit anyway. And now I'm convinced of it. And if the liberal types thing they're getting some kind of payoff, think again...we're ALL getting screwed.

Maybe I'm getting old, huh? Time to chill on the porch, smoke the pipe and watch the sunset. You can't even talk to people about this stuff anymore...they start foaming at the mouth with their self righteousness and then it gets ugly...mostly because I'm the kind of guy that'll repeat the "N" word repeatedly directly into the face of someone that insists I shouldn't say it.

Let me remind you, gentlemen...they surrounded DC with an Army on January 20th.

devo_stevo
06-26-2021, 10:03 AM
JP Sears has gotten really good this past year, and today's videos is no exception. I learned that if you type in antifa.com in your browser, it redirects you to the white house's website. Weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG46ktmynpE