PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report NOT Bridal Veil Falls No. 2, Provo Canyon

Scott Card
06-19-2019, 11:28 PM
Well, I had another longish lunch break. Here are some photos of the falls that Shauna was referring to. I still don't know the name of it. It should have a name, because unlike NOT Bridal Veil Falls No. 1 from yesterday, this has a well worn trail to it. I found it after I bushwhacked ...... :crazy: Fun hike and I would definitely recommend it. It is not as big but I think up close and personal it is equally, if not more beautiful. Again, the parking lot was packed, yet, I only saw one person on the trail and no one at the falls. Just follow the Bonneville Shoreline trail to this spot and hang a left on a well worn trail...

Here ya' go!

My favorite mountain flower.

ShaunasAdventures
07-23-2019, 07:51 PM
I did a blog post on this waterfall earlier this year. It sure is a pretty one isn't it. I just wish it had a name..I decided to call it Lower Falls to match with the Upper Falls idea above Bridal Veil. :haha:

Anyway, If you want to see this area in 360 Degrees you can check it out on my blog.

https://www.shaunasadventures.com/2019/06/provo-canyons-unnamed-waterfall-off.html