PDA

View Full Version : Impatient Police Officer hit by Train

Sombeech
05-22-2019, 08:30 AM
These officers were reportedly responding to a call of an infant having trouble breathing, but because this officer didn't follow the rules we've all been told since 3 years old, they never made it to the infant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNOtM6QzBI4

Sombeech
05-22-2019, 08:31 AM
In related news, Train Conductor charged with assault and battery of a police officer

rockgremlin
05-22-2019, 08:36 AM
:eek2: OMIGOSH that's terrifying. That train nailed him right on the driver's side. And judging by the way that red shorts lady was backing away there at the end, it may not have ended well for the driver.

devo_stevo
05-22-2019, 08:37 AM
For real? Why in the world would the train conductor be at fault here? That was a seriously dumb move on the part of the officers. It's not like that train could stop even if they were seen before they got hit.

rockgremlin
05-22-2019, 08:39 AM
I suspect Sombeech was joking about the assault & battery part of the story. At least I hope he was - that would be absurd if it were true.

devo_stevo
05-22-2019, 09:14 AM
Most likely that's the case. You never know these days though. I wouldn't be surprised if someone did bring up charges on something like this one day.