PDA

View Full Version : Avengers: Endgame

accadacca
03-27-2019, 09:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcMBFSGVi1c

Endgame theory that Ant-Man kills Thanos by expanding inside his butt

https://www.vox.com/culture/2019/3/27/18282960/avengers-endgame-ant-man-vs-thanos-meme-butt-thanus

twotimer
03-27-2019, 09:47 PM
Jeez...I'm so behind with what's going on with all this Avengers crap.

The first Iron Man was awesome...the second one SUCKED. I only got thru 20 minutes of the third one and lost interest.

The first Thor movie was good, and so was the first Captain America...the rest I've seen have way too much action, so much so you can't even tell what the hell is going on. Seems like everyone has it in for Earth, ya know?...new movie, new villain out to destroy us all...and then the earthlings are just like little ants running around while all kinds of stuff is getting tore up. Someone told me that the Thor movie where he had a haircut was pretty good?

I've never seen any of these at the theater, as they play them on TV all the time. I haven't seen Wonder Woman, Black Panther or any Avengers movie past that one where they had Loki in a prison "tube" on a helicarrier. When I saw one of the Star Wars movies (Rouge One?) the played a preview for the next Avengers flick and had Thor standing next to that talking raccoon from Gardians of the Galaxy and I was like...WTF?

That's when I was truly done.

Sombeech
03-28-2019, 10:15 AM
ha ha, yeah I've been seeing that theory out on the interwebs.

The problem though, however you kill thanos, the SNAP has been snapped, it doesn't matter if he's dead or alive.

Time travel will be involved, and it will come from Ant Man. He's trapped in the quantum realm and finally comes out, a while later maybe years. So he will be key to this, and somehow Dr Strange.

Stark's "B.A.R.F." technology, the memory reenactment shown in Spider Man, will also play a part, as we've seen leaked shots of Cap and Thor back in New York at the first battle, appearing in their original outfits and haircuts. They'll probably see how to get to Thanos from there, as he was so close to them through that wormhole at the time.

I'm glad it's going to be 3 hours long, I'm pretty excited to see this one.

twotimer
03-28-2019, 03:50 PM
ha ha, yeah I've been seeing that theory out on the interwebs.

The problem though, however you kill thanos, the SNAP has been snapped, it doesn't matter if he's dead or alive.

Time travel will be involved, and it will come from Ant Man. He's trapped in the quantum realm and finally comes out, a while later maybe years. So he will be key to this, and somehow Dr Strange.

Stark's "B.A.R.F." technology, the memory reenactment shown in Spider Man, will also play a part, as we've seen leaked shots of Cap and Thor back in New York at the first battle, appearing in their original outfits and haircuts. They'll probably see how to get to Thanos from there, as he was so close to them through that wormhole at the time.

I'm glad it's going to be 3 hours long, I'm pretty excited to see this one.OMG.

Sombeech
03-28-2019, 06:56 PM
There's rumor of "Professor Hulk", a smarter hulk, or a closer merge between the 2 personalities. Shots like this seem to confirm it

https://img.timesnownews.com/story/1548036731-Avengers_Endgame_Thor_Hulk_Thanos.jpg?d=600x450

Iceaxe
03-28-2019, 07:09 PM
You guys are nerds... just sayin'

accadacca
03-28-2019, 10:05 PM
It’s all my teenage boys talk about and I have now clue what it all means. So lost.

twotimer
03-29-2019, 05:52 AM
For me, the whole thing jumped the shark with "Avengers Civil War"...they had them beating the crap out of each other. It got boring.