PDA

View Full Version : Woman claiming to have sex with 20 ghosts is engaged to a spirit

accadacca
10-31-2018, 07:01 AM
Damn...

Amethyst Realm, 30, claimed she has slept with at least 20 ghosts in her lifetime, but now she's off the market. She told the British TV show "ITV This Morning" that she is happily engaged to a ghost.

Realm said she was taking a walk, when the ghost approached her. They've been in love ever since.

"I want to marry and have a baby with a ghost," Realm said.

Realm said she consummated the engagement by sleeping with the ghost in an airplane restroom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Znr5nt7laA&feature=youtu.be

Iceaxe
10-31-2018, 07:14 AM
Bitchez be crazy...

Climb-Utah.com

rockgremlin
10-31-2018, 07:21 AM
Nice try. The Virgin Mary already did that 2018 years ago...

Kudos on joining the Mile High Club. :lol8:

twotimer
10-31-2018, 09:05 AM
You wake up in the morning with this gal sportin' some good wood and you somehow end up with sloppy seconds.

Iceaxe
10-31-2018, 09:11 AM
An airplane restroom is one of the last places on earth I'd want to knock off a piece. They are nothing but a flying Petri dish. Guys pissing on everything, women changing shitty baby diapers, grandma with diarrhea, an air sick kid...

Climb-Utah.com

DirkHammergate
10-31-2018, 09:40 AM
An airplane restroom is one of the last places on earth I'd want to knock off a piece. They are nothing but a flying Petri dish. Guys pissing on everything, women changing shitty baby diapers, grandma with diarrhea, an air sick kid... Climb-Utah.com

That's why you save up for a 60 minute private flight on a NetJet.... or network some rich people. That's what I did.

devo_stevo
10-31-2018, 09:55 AM
I love how the lady doing the interview asks her "Why didn't you just do that in your seat there?" What a sight that would have been. Jeez.