PDA

View Full Version : Mia Love - My Rep

DirkHammergate
09-11-2018, 07:13 AM
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/10/politics/mia-love-campaign-funds/index.html

"They are probably betting that there's no way there are four votes on the FEC to come after them for this, that's part of what's in the background here," Ryan said. "So I think they're really pushing the boundaries of the law in order to game the contribution limits predicting that they will get away with it, and it's like we have correct protection, but just because you can get away with something doesn't make it right."

Townhalls, no thanks....

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900000801/rep-mia-love-hasnt-held-public-town-hall-in-628-days-democratic-group-says.html
(https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900000801/rep-mia-love-hasnt-held-public-town-hall-in-628-days-democratic-group-says.html)

DirkHammergate
09-11-2018, 07:13 AM
Well, it looks like "employee" townhalls are okay when you get paid.

https://twitter.com/RepMiaLove/status/1039250961800343552?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

DirkHammergate
09-11-2018, 07:37 PM
Hellloowww? I guess this isn't an issue for anyone?

Iceaxe
09-11-2018, 07:46 PM
It's not that I'm a fan of Mia Love, it's just that the alternative is worse...

YMMV

twotimer
09-11-2018, 07:54 PM
Kaboom! It's not about perfection...it's about winning elections.

DirkHammergate
09-11-2018, 08:23 PM
It's not that I'm a fan of Mia Love, it's just that the alternative is worse...

YMMV

As Ben would attempt steal more money?

You don't make sense, in specifics why would he be worse?

DirkHammergate
09-11-2018, 08:26 PM
Kaboom! It's not about perfection...it's about winning elections.

I didn't say anything about perfection other than she's a crook. She's a crook and better than the other alternative.

Got it.

Iceaxe
09-11-2018, 08:26 PM
As Ben would attempt steal more money?

You don't make sense, in specifics why would he be worse?

Democrats prefer to call the thief of money "tax increase" or "redistribution of wealth". You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig. Let's just say I'm not a fan.

YMMV

Climb-Utah.com

DirkHammergate
09-11-2018, 08:32 PM
Democrats prefer to call the thief of money "tax increase" or "redistribution of wealth". Let's just say I'm not a fan.

YMMV

Climb-Utah.com

Ah, okay, you are okay with my congressperson attempting to just pawn off over a million dollars in campaign funds thinking nobody will notice? Yet, Democrats are to blame? I'm just trying to dumb it down for my sake.

Iceaxe
09-11-2018, 08:45 PM
Ah, okay, you are okay with my congressperson attempting to just pawn off over a million dollars in campaign funds thinking nobody will notice? Yet, Democrats are to blame? I'm just trying to dumb it down for my sake.

You don't get it and maybe you never will, but I'll try one last time.... I vote for what is best for me and my family. I vote for what is best for my companies. I vote for what will make my life better on a personal level.

I don't necessarily vote for the individual, I vote for the individual that will forward my preferred agenda on the grand scale.

A crooked Mia is still better for me personally than a lying Democrat that will immediately ignore all the election promises they made and get in line behind Pelosi if elected.

I get it that what is best for me, my family and my businesses might not be best for you and I don't begrudge you for voting what will make your life better.

I hope that helps you understand my mindset and reasoning....

[emoji631]

Climb-Utah.com

oldno7
09-12-2018, 04:48 PM
Jimmy---I gots some help for ya here...

This is far right, wacko thinking but here goes......

If'n you's dont like her, vote for someone else.

See--simple, I know this thought hadn't occurred to ya so thought I could help..:2thumbs:

DirkHammergate
09-12-2018, 04:53 PM
Jimmy---I gots some help for ya here...

This is far right, wacko thinking but here goes......

If'n you's dont like her, vote for someone else.

See--simple, I know this thought hadn't occurred to ya so thought I could help..:2thumbs:

Haven't missed a vote since I was 17. Just got my McAdams yard signs, trying to get a Yes on 2 sign as well.

twotimer
09-12-2018, 04:55 PM
Why would she want to be yelled at by a bunch of crazy freaks?

oldno7
09-12-2018, 04:59 PM
Haven't missed a vote since I was 17..

As a democrat, it is surprising you missed the 7 years prior.

BruteForce
09-12-2018, 04:59 PM
Haven't missed a vote since I was 17. Just got my McAdams yard signs, trying to get a Yes on 2 sign as well.

I literally shared a flight from DC with McAdams and Jason Chaffetz a week ago. Both acted like rock stars at the gate. They stood around, literally waiting for folks to notice them and/or ask for signatures. I was totally unimpressed with both, but Jason was taller than I thought he'd be, but he was fatter than I thought he was too! :)

As for McAdams, his commercials suck. Family is great, but he needs to focus on emphasizing anything he accomplished. I tried to get a meeting with him ~3 years ago about OHV registration fees and his ditched us, so we went to the State and now the entire State has Street legal OHV access. Yeah.. that..

oldno7
09-12-2018, 05:01 PM

But I know--you'll make up for when your dead

Sombeech
09-12-2018, 05:17 PM
I literally shared a flight from DC with McAdams and Jason Chaffetz a week ago. Both acted like rock stars at the gate. They stood around, literally waiting for folks to notice them and/or ask for signatures.

Ha ha, should have walked up to them as if you were asking for a signature but instead walking straight past them to throw something in the trash

Iceaxe
09-12-2018, 05:36 PM

But I know--you'll make up for when your dead

ROFLMAO...... Olno7 is on a roll...

[emoji1]

Climb-Utah.com

DirkHammergate
09-12-2018, 06:12 PM
ROFLMAO...... Olno7 is on a roll...

[emoji1]

Climb-Utah.com

He's just throwing red meat like at a Trump rally. It ain't hard to fire up an irrational based.

oldno7
09-12-2018, 06:25 PM
He's just throwing red meat like at a Trump rally. It ain't hard to fire up an irrational based.

base

oldno7
09-12-2018, 06:30 PM
10 years ago on bogley, I couldn't spell either but thanks to Tom Jones I overcame my deficiencies..

There's still "hope", you can "change".

DirkHammergate
09-12-2018, 07:12 PM

Thanks Buddy, I’ve always known you are an intellectual Titan

oldno7
09-12-2018, 07:32 PM
No problem, I know there are learning disorders associated with growing up in shitholes.

twotimer
09-12-2018, 08:21 PM
Mmmm...red meat. I'm one of those Trump guys with the pinwheels spinnin' in my eyes. He may be a weirdo, but he rocks.

I think Mrs. Love is awesome, too. I hope she wins. I checked out her record...looks good. Very conservative.

Iceaxe
09-12-2018, 08:24 PM
Base this....

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180913/6cfc1167918febac48b7c75744d0daf5.jpg

Climb-Utah.com

twotimer
09-12-2018, 08:56 PM
That's gnarly, man.

I swear if I ever walked into a men's room and the was some dude wearing a dress I'd say "WTF dude, are you nuts?"

DirkHammergate
09-13-2018, 06:56 AM
That's gnarly, man.

I swear if I ever walked into a men's room and the was some dude wearing a dress I'd say "WTF dude, are you nuts?"

I'm sure you know this but that's not how that works. The likelihood of you seeing that is about zero, they use the restroom they identify their gender with.

Axe, truly an excellent meme for ravenous red meat eaters, the pack eating it up before it even hits the floor.

devo_stevo
09-13-2018, 07:18 AM
It's almost like nobody has a sense of humor anymore.:roll:

Iceaxe
09-13-2018, 07:37 AM
Like I tell my liberal friends... you guys just keep that shit up... my side has 9 trillion bullets and your side doesn't even know which bathroom to use.

[emoji1787]

DirkHammergate
09-13-2018, 08:52 AM
Like I tell my liberal friends... you guys just keep that shit up... my side has 9 trillion bullets and your side doesn't even know which bathroom to use.

[emoji1787]

#maga

uintafly
09-13-2018, 03:45 PM
You don't get it and maybe you never will, but I'll try one last time.... I vote for what is best for me and my family. I vote for what is best for my companies. I vote for what will make my life better on a personal level.

I don't necessarily vote for the individual, I vote for the individual that will forward my preferred agenda on the grand scale.

A crooked Mia is still better for me personally than a lying Democrat that will immediately ignore all the election promises they made and get in line behind Pelosi if elected.

I get it that what is best for me, my family and my businesses might not be best for you and I don't begrudge you for voting what will make your life better.

I hope that helps you understand my mindset and reasoning....

[emoji631]

Climb-Utah.com

This is why I like you. Unlike a good chunk of your party, you are actually honest and I have no problem with MAGA's like you. It's all of the Jesus freaks in your party that have been spouting off about "family values" for the last 20 years, that drive me nuts. I am talking to you Franklin Graham and Huckabee. These dipshits have spent their lives thumping their bibles and telling me America is going downhill thanks to the gays, only now to spend their days sucking off trump.