PDA

View Full Version : Indian man pretends to be Black to be admitted into University

Sombeech
08-14-2017, 07:44 AM
Interesting, they also say the number of minorities at certain Universities are skewed, just because white people are claiming racial status of certain Native American tribes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMfOPp_eP1g

rockgremlin
08-14-2017, 10:53 AM
affirmative action is B.S.

Scott P
08-14-2017, 04:59 PM
I wish that people would just look at other people as humans and feel the need to categorize each other by race, color, creed, or whatever.

The reason why people are black is because their skin has more melanin in it. Ultraviolet rays from the sun are more intense in tropical regions and the black skin serves as a protection to protect the skin from ultraviolet rays. This is a huge advantage in tropical regions.

Penetration of the skin by ultraviolet rays is still needed in order to produce Vitamin D. In locations closer to the poles, where ultraviolet rays are less intense, a lighter skin is advantageous in allowing enough ultraviolet rays to penetrate the skin for production of Vitamin D (keeping in mind that it is only in recent years that Vitamin D, such as in milk has become a common and plentiful staple in the human diet).

That is the reason that humans have different skin colors, nothing more. Why anyone should be judged (whether black, white, or in between) for this is illogical.

2065toyota
08-14-2017, 05:19 PM
I wish that people would just look at other people as humans and feel the need to categorize each other by race, color, creed, or whatever.

The reason why people are black is because their skin has more melanin in it. Ultraviolet rays from the sun are more intense in tropical regions and the black skin serves as a protection to protect the skin from ultraviolet rays. This is a huge advantage in tropical regions.

Penetration of the skin by ultraviolet rays is still needed in order to produce Vitamin D. In locations closer to the poles, where ultraviolet rays are less intense, a lighter skin is advantageous in allowing enough ultraviolet rays to penetrate the skin for production of Vitamin D (keeping in mind that it is only in recent years that Vitamin D, such as in milk has become a common and plentiful staple in the human diet).

That is the reason that humans have different skin colors, nothing more. Why anyone should be judged (whether black, white, or in between) for this is illogical.

And that's all people are judged for is skin color. Actions have nothing to do with it is what you're saying. :ne_nau:

Scott P
08-14-2017, 06:04 PM
And that's all people are judged for is skin color. Actions have nothing to do with it is what you're saying. :ne_nau:

I don't know where you came up with that conclusion. No one should be judged by skin color. Actions however, do define a person.

rockgremlin
08-14-2017, 06:49 PM
I thought skin color was determined by righteousness and the level of devotion and faith one has in the Lord. :ne_nau:

twotimer
08-14-2017, 08:11 PM
I just thank the cosmic lottery that I was born white so I can bask in my privilege.

I'll probably pay for that next time around...?