PDA

View Full Version : Illegal aliens must be held accountable

oldno7
02-02-2017, 11:51 AM
Said both clinton and obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXwnlsNFXIY

Rob L
02-02-2017, 03:00 PM
"Aliens" . What a derogatory term Illegal or not.

Rob

Iceaxe
02-02-2017, 04:26 PM
"Aliens" . What a derogatory term Illegal or not.

Rob
I see nothing derogatory in the term. What do you call people illegally in the UK?

I guess we could call them criminals, because that's what they actually are. Do you think murderer, rapist, or thief are derogatory?

And just for the record, there is no such thing as a legal alien, those are called tourists.

kiwi_outdoors
02-02-2017, 06:01 PM
a legal alien is a Permanent Resident Alien with a Green Card- that was me for years.

Iceaxe
02-02-2017, 06:50 PM
Tourists was a joke ;-)

Rob L
02-03-2017, 10:23 PM
I see nothing derogatory in the term. What do you call people illegally in the UK?

I guess we could call them criminals, because that's what they actually are. Do you think murderer, rapist, or thief are derogatory?

And just for the record, there is no such thing as a legal alien, those are called tourists.

A murderer is someone who has committed murder; a rapist is someone who has committed rape; a thief is someone who has committed theft. An "alien" is someone who has committed...what? Guilty of not being born in the USA? :argue:

oldno7
02-04-2017, 06:35 AM
A murderer is someone who has committed murder; a rapist is someone who has committed rape; a thief is someone who has committed theft. An "alien" is someone who has committed...what? Guilty of not being born in the USA? :argue:

Your taking offense of something that is not offensive,
Here:

a·li·en
ˈālēən/
adjective

belonging to a foreign country or nation.

adjective5.residing under a government or in a country other than that of one'sbirth without having or obtaining the status of citizenship there.

See--no mention of the good ol USA.

Sandstone Addiction
02-04-2017, 08:51 AM
Maybe the word "Alien" has gotten a bad rap over the years...

Iceaxe
02-04-2017, 10:51 AM
^^^That's Racist^^^

Rob L
02-04-2017, 12:06 PM
Your taking offense of something that is not offensive,

(my snip)

Perhaps I am, and no offence is offered or taken. Over here, I use the term "foreigner". But to European, dollar-bringing visitors to Disneyworld (and Utah), it still feels wrong.

As Churchill said: "Two nations separated by a common language".

Rob

ZipfelNm1
05-23-2017, 10:47 PM
Isn't it a joke? Stick RPG 2 unblocked (http://qingzhiliao.com/stick-rpg-2.html)