PDA

View Full Version : Pleasant Groove MTB Trails

Iceaxe
12-30-2015, 08:02 PM
It looks like PG is getting some new MTB trails.

http://m.heraldextra.com/news/local/north/pleasant-grove/new-multi-use-recreation-trails-system-to-be-constructed-in/article_33fca1c8-7680-550a-a79c-903cf66e8d28.html?mobile_touch=true

double moo
12-30-2015, 08:24 PM
nice... last year there was talk about expanding the trail system in Yellow Fork over on the Herriman side of the Valley, they even cited making it more loke Corner Canyon - Did anything become of it??

Iceaxe
12-30-2015, 09:27 PM
I don't know for sure... but since the Herriman HS MTB Team holds a lot of it's practice in Corner Canyon I doubt it.

On another positive note Draper and Alpine have joined to purchase the Utah County side of Corner Canyon. The current CC trail system will soon extend all the way to Alpine. The trail system is currently in master planimg.

It's a good time to be a MTB rider. [emoji467]

tallsteve
12-31-2015, 07:57 AM
I'm excited for this 'cause I only live 5 minutes away from the trailhead. Eventually, it will be a nice spring-time riding alternative to CC or Lambert for those of us who live closer. As an experienced, trained trail builder, I'm hoping I can help with labor but, it will all depend on how much work there is to do up AF Canyon this spring.