PDA

View Full Version : Squeeze?

moab mark
10-22-2015, 05:11 PM
Anybody been lately?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Taylor
10-22-2015, 06:50 PM
Yep. About a month ago. It was fun. I love The Squeeze, particularly with the miner's trail approach. I should probably put up a trip report, post some photos, etc. but I'm lazy and don't really do trip reports. I guess I'm more of a Bogley taker than a giver.

jman
10-22-2015, 07:45 PM
I should probably put up a trip report, post some photos, etc. but I'm lazy and don't really do trip reports. I guess I'm more of a Bogley taker than a giver.

Derail: That's kinda how I feel lately too. I have a bunch of recent canyons and hikes that I want to showcase but seriously, it takes a lot of motivation to post one.

And I feel like the picture manager could change. It's not too difficult but it's not easy either.

Maybe when it gets colder I'll post a few TRs... Ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sombeech
10-23-2015, 11:59 AM
And I feel like the picture manager could change. It's not too difficult but it's not easy either.

Yeah, agreed. Just a tip though. The way I upload my pictures is solely through the "Insert Image" button, http://www.bogley.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=82078&d=1445187121

choose from the computer, and upload. Then place the "Attach" images anywhere you like within the thread, or just leave it as it is, and they will stack according to the browser width.

I'd love to code a method for importing a Facebook photo album, but FB makes it very difficult.