PDA

View Full Version : What really happened during the Bin Laden raid?

Sombeech
10-12-2015, 07:46 AM
I came across this video today, thought it was interesting. I had never heard that Osama Bin Laden was actually a prisoner and the Seals just walked into the compound.

What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp7G11zEvbc

bigred72
10-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Yeah, they just walked in and blew up their own $30+ million stealth helicopter. Anything is plausible. "A guy named Bissonette said there was a firefight." He never classified it as a firefight (book re: No Easy Day). Some shots were fired, minimal, Osama's brother was killed before he was. There was live video of the helicopter fire from a citizen (or was it, conspiracy theory). The actual shooter (first man in, Bissonette was the second man in), Robert O'neill came forward as firing the first round to kill bin Laden. Maybe we'll never know the truth. I'm okay with that. Bin Laden is dead. It is plausible that he was known to be there by Pakistani government officials. If he was a prisoner, why would he be allowed to have couriers, even the one who led to bin Laden's demise? Anything is possible, but bin Laden is dead. Now to kill the next group of leaders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Brian in SLC
10-12-2015, 08:53 PM
I mighta touched one of the hooks used to breach the wall...maybe...

Yeah...we never landed on the moon either...

Seen any contrails lately?

Ha ha.