PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Moab on the 30th/31st July and/or Zion the week of the 1st August?

celine
07-27-2015, 06:16 PM
Hey guys,
I m here for a week and am looking for a canyoneering partner in Moab on 30th/31st and/or Zion for about a week from the 1st. Anyone around interested?
Let me know
Celine

PhysWiz
07-28-2015, 01:09 PM
Hello Celine,
What kind of experience do you have? I will be in the Zion area on Saturday the 1st with my 12 year old son. We are hoping to do some canyoneering that day but I prefer to have at least two experienced people in my group. What canyons are you wanting to do?

celine
07-28-2015, 07:11 PM
Hello,
I have done mostly caving and a bit of climbing, I am going to stay for about a week so any canyon is fine with me at the start, however i m having an issue with my car and might only make it on Monday if the piece needed doesn't arrive before... I should have found out by tomorrow night so will let you know then :)

ScottM
07-29-2015, 07:54 AM
Hello Celine,
What kind of experience do you have? I will be in the Zion area on Saturday the 1st with my 12 year old son. We are hoping to do some canyoneering that day but I prefer to have at least two experienced people in my group. What canyons are you wanting to do?

Do you guys have any plans for Sunday? My wife and I would like to meetup with someone in Zion on Sunday, if possible.

celine
08-02-2015, 10:40 AM
Hi all , only getting internet now , anyone keen for some canyoneering tmw?